Chapter 2- The Boy, My Destiny?

(Unedited)

Yo peeps. If your reading this then you must've been updated so thankies for actually reading it. We're trying to leave cliffhangers to leave you guys questions and to get your attention. We tried making this longer than the first chapter so please bear with us if there are mistakes. Please, please vote, comment, like and all that jazz. We would immensely appreciate that!

If you want us to right in a particular person's point of view then comment the character and we will see what we can do!

Luv ya xx~SafRia (SwirlieGirls)
------------------------------------------
The Boy, my destiny? (2)

I walked through the chatty corridors of Dalton School, girls were gossiping, some were flirting, some were...who even knows what? This was basically everyday school life here in Dalton. Chaotic and definitely empowering.

Especially on the first day of school!

Although Dalton School is one of the prestigious, high-achiever type of school in the city. It was actually either you got in because you were Einstein smart meaning you got a scholarship or that you are rich af! The tuition here is not even possible. Come on, it's probably more expensive than my whole closet.

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating but still, it's so true! (But to be fair, I barely have any clothes, but not my point!)

My mind was still in a daze resulting me recklessly bumping into a couple of people and getting dirty glares as I was still in shock from what happened. It didn't function correctly quite yet to me. I was still, somehow lost.

Lost for words.

All I could do was think of him. I repeated the scene in my mind repetitively from this morning, not knowing how I was feeling. I might sound pathetic but hey, don't blame me. The feeling was amazing....while it lasted. Which I had a feeling would be quite long!

I went to my next class which was History-fantastic! Not. I sat through all of History, finding it very hard to concentrate. I mean I never really hated the subject but I just found it very boring especially with the teacher, I mean history itself is already super boring. How would you feel if the teacher itself was boring too.

It's like boring+boring=Uggghhh!

The equation of this very moment right now.

I was lost in my thoughts, in my own world- my fantasy.

It was a beautiful place there. Everything was peaceful, calm and welcoming. That is where I usually imagine myself in, sitting on one of the benches a pond close by with animals by my side making the atmosphere, once agin, peaceful. I loved it there, it was where I would usually go in my mind when my mother die-

"Get a hold of yourself Diana, past is in the past" I reminded myself. I blinked off the incoming tears and told myself that I was better than that. I knew I was.

I took out my books and a pen and started jotting whatever the teacher wrote on the board.

For girls, thankfully, multitasking is like eating. It was simple. So half my brain was in the class listening and the other was just...lost. Trying to find its way out of the maze. Oh gosh, since when did I become so pathetic?

I was basically staring at the clock ticking while the teacher (whom I don't care whatever name they have) ranted on about World War I and you know...that stuff.

Although I'm the type of girl who cares about her grades, right now all I care about was him.

Okay, now it's getting a little bit too cliché for my liking.