Chapter 14- Presents Within Budget!

(Unedited)
---------------------------------------
(14) Presents Within Budget!

*Diana's POV*

After we got back from shopping, I was contemplating on texting Jace, asking him about the test. I mean, would that be weird?

I am his tutor though so I could ask, right.

Uggghh.

I decided to call it an early night, so I headed to the toilet and washed the gunk out off my face and changed into my booty shorts and an oversized shirt. I didn't want to take a shower tonight since I just took one this morning after my workout, I guess I'll just have to shower tomorrow morning after gym then!

I set an alarm for 7 and then switched the lights off and instantly fell into a deep, deep slumber, drowning all my Jace problems.

-*-

Driing!

Driiing!

Driiiing!

"Ugghhh!" I groaned but still got up anyways.

I headed to the toilet and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into my sports gear- my black with pink stripes sports bra with a loose white top on top of that and my three-quarters black tights.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and made my way down the stairs. I grabbed myself a banana to nibble on so I don't workout in an empty stomach and filled my water bottle.

Looking at the clock I saw it was 25 past. I grabbed my black nike's, my headphones and phone and made my way out the door. The penthouse building had a gym which was a delight as Kentz and I would be able to go with a naked face to the gym bright and early!

Once I got there, I already saw Kentz on the treadmill, her headphone covering her ears.

I walked to the treadmill right next to her and greeted her. Once she saw me, she placed her headphones hanging on her shoulder and we began conversing.

-*-

After a long, sweaty 2 hours at the gym that consisted of us going to the treadmill, to the bike and doing our separate daily workout routine, we decided we had enough. We'd agreed on taking a shower then meeting each other at pinkberry at the local mall so we could start Christmas shopping.

(A/N: Just in case you guys didn't know, pink berry sells froyo, the best in my opinion!)

We met up there and we both got our orders. I got a chocolate in a small cup with white and dark chocolate shavings, brownie bites, white and dark chocolate chips.

Kentz got pomegranate with the same toppings. We started eating our froyo, giving each other ideas of the types of presents we should buy.

Once we were done, we immediately made our way around the mall. A lot of stores were on their Christmas sale which was also brilliant. Kentz and I separated and bought our friends' Christmas presents.

Kents and I have a tradition that we can only spend $250 on each other or less for Christmas, so we usually try and get the best offers as possible so we can fill a whole box with stuff and sit together and open them in sync.

*Kennedy's POV*

I decided to buy my friends' gifts first. I went to bath and body works, Victoria's Secret and body shop, getting the set for each one of the friends I wanted to give to.

After I bought some stuff from BBW, VS, body shop, aero and lots more stores, I decided to buy Dee's gift now. I decided to give her a candle in her favorite scent Warm Vanilla Sugar from BBW, a lotion, shower gel, perfume and hand sanitizer to go along with it. It also came in a cute Christmas packaging!