Chapter 16: Mystery Boy.

Unedited.

So sorrryyyyyy if it took long but here it is. The awaited ball.
-----------------------------
(16) Mystery Boy.

*Diana's POV*

Stepping inside, I didn't know what to expect.

But once my eyes caught a glimpse of my surroundings, I was astonished. They turned the hall into a magnificent winter wonderland. The whole room was decorated with shades of blue and white, making it really elegant, fitting in the winter theme.

Whoever decorated this room definitely turned the snotty hall into a perfect venue for this ball.

There was a table full of food and hot beverages on the side with light blue bows surround it with fairy lights draped across the table. The school even went far and got themselves a chocolate fountain for this event. Yeah, you could see, it was a pretty big school event.

At the side, there was a photo booth set up, with different types of props. The background was winter themed. There was a long line so I decided to go later, Kennedy saw where my eyes was looking at and she gave me a nod, as if understanding what I wanted to do.

Looking up, I saw a disco ball was hanging by the ceiling, being the main source of light in the room. A mistletoe was seen around in every door, and was hung by the disco ball. You could see people dancing everywhere and having fun in general.

Kennedy probably liked it too as she was speechless for once. We walked over to the food section, grabbing hot cocoas, before we separated. I looked around, taking in everything, the charities committee and everyone who participated with decorating the hall really outdid theirselves.

Before I could go any farther, I felt a hand circle around my waist, sending shivers through my spine.

"Need some company, love?" The boy asked with a sexy, flirtatious tone.

I just stared blankly at him before I regained composure. I wanted to shout at him and give him a lecture about privacy but when I looked at him, hot damn. He was clad in a tight fitting white shirt along with a black blazer and black pants, finished off with his mask and some black shoes, fitting his outfit.

His hair was perfectly tousled, I couldn't see his face though due to the fact that it was covered with a mask, I only saw his eyes.

His perfect, gorgeous, astonishing blue eyes. He stared at me with a hint of sparkle in his eyes. At first I didn't want to go with him because he was a stranger but I decided to let myself go just this once.

So I smiled and replied.

"Sure." I replied. "I'm Diana, and your name is?"

"Oh I know and you don't need to know my name for now, care to dance?" He asked. I gave him a solemn nod before he took me to the dance floor.

Ed Sheeran's Photograph was playing. It was slow and...nice. I looked at the boy up close and noticed that those blue eyes of his looked somewhat familiar.

He was wearing a tight fitting tux with a light blue tie, with his mask covering his face. He looked hawt. Oh wait, didn't I say that already. Never mind,I guess you can clearly see how hot he is.

He had his hands on my waist whilst I had mine around his neck, playing with his hair. The position we were in seemed right even though I hadn't had a clue who he was. He was practically a stranger but it felt right.

His hands fit perfectly around my waist, still sending shivers throughout my whole body. We just stood there dancing, not speaking any words.

It was a comfortable silence.