{Haunted House}

"You can do this Tari! I believe in you!" Meggy said with a smile on her face.
  "Yeah! You can do it Tari!" I yelled.

  Tari sighs then places the last two cards on the house of cards. 1...2....3......

  "YEAHHHH!!!" everybody expect Bob started celebrating for Tari.
  "I did it! I did it!" said Tari excitedly then ran over to hug Saiko.
"Good job Tari!" said Saiko joyful.
"Yeah good job Tari!" said Luigi.

  Mario was chained up, screaming. We all knew Mario would destroy the house of cards if he was unchained.

  Boopkins asked "Uhm, guys? Can we unchain Mario now?"
  "Well, fine." said Meggy then started walking over to Mario, and started to unchain him.
  "IM FREEEEEEEEE!!!!" screamed Mario then started to run around the castle, then made the house of cards fall down!
"Dammit Mario! Look what you've done!" I yelled.

Mario ignored me then ran to the kitchen to go get some spaghetti, I suppose.
I heard the front doors being open, I look whoever was opening the doors, and it was SMG3!

"Hai SMG3!!!!" I said with a smile on my face.
"Hey." said SMG3 then released Eggdog to mostly likely to go play with Beeg.
SMG3 walked were I was standing, "Look 3, I'm sorry about the joke I made last night-.. I wasn't expecting the reaction, but again-.... you're a tsundere." I mumbled.
"What?! Im not a tsundere you baka! Well- it's fine I guess.." said 3.
"So you accept my apology?!" I asked.
"Yeah, I guess so..." mumbled SMG3.
"Yay!" I said happily.

I smiled at 3, then I heard a massive thud being made in the kitchen. I heard Mario screaming.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!" I yelled then started running towards the kitchen, "MARIO! WHAT HAPPEN- ed..?" I looked at Mario, looking at the note on the fridge.
"WORDS!!! I CAN'T READDD!!!" cried out Mario.
"Ugh.. let me see the note." I said then walked towards the fridge.

I looked at the note, "No more spaghetti" Oh no... I looked over at Mario, with fear.

"Mario... There is no spaghetti left.." I anxiously said.
"What.......? ... no... No.... NO!" Mario started to cry.
"UHM- UHM- I CAN MAKE SOME MORE-!" I told Mario then grabbed the pot, pasta, sauce, and all the ingredients for spaghetti.

{💥SMG3's POV💥}

"Yo squid, have you seen SMG4?" I asked.
"He's in the kitchen, Mario did something but I don't know what he did." answered Meggy.
"Alright, I'm going to go check on them." I told Meggy then I started walking towards the kitchen.

I saw SMG4 cooking spaghetti, I think, for Mario. Huh... When did 4 look so beautiful..? He's pretty, calm.. WAIT- What am I thinking?! Fuck! SMG3 get your head out of the gutter! Ugh.. I decided to walk into the kitchen.

"Yo, why are you cooking SMG4?" I asked.
"There wasn't spaghetti in the fridge and I have to cook spaghetti or else Mario would start whining!" said SMG4.
  "Where's my spaghetti? Where's my spaghetti?" yelled Mario.
  "It's almost finished Mario!" cried out SMG4.

  I groaned then walked out of the kitchen. Half of the crew turned to me after I left the kitchen, bombarding me with questions.

  "Chill, SMG4 is cooking spaghetti for Mario." I told the crew.

  Half of the crew groaned. They weren't surprised at this point, they were annoyed. I looked over at SMG4 who was in the kitchen.
  He looks so dreamy.. No- Am I getting feelings for that blue idiot?! I felt my face getting hot.

  "SMG3? Are you okay?" Asked Tari.
  "Me okay?! Yeah! Better than ever-!" I said without hesitation.

  I can't let the crew see me like this.