Chapter 1. The start of UA

Yesterday was the real first day, everyone met each other and our teacher, and Mr Aizawa did tests on the class to see our potential

Yesterday was the real first day, everyone met each other and our teacher, and Mr Aizawa did tests on the class to see our potential. At first nobody knew who he was but of course you did and when he saw you and messed your hair up, I guess it's just something affectionate he liked to do, as he's not really a 'hug' kinda guy. Btw, you came up in the top 5 ofc, your spidergirl ofc your one of the best. A few people even came up to you asking about midnight and spiderman but it wasn't really something you wanted to talk about with strangers, but that was nothing compared to the questions you were bombarded with from that 'Deku' boy, he was cute tho, and you ended becoming up friends.

You seemed to form a friend group within your class, and especially became close with one girl in particular, Mina. It was you sero, kaminari, kirishima and Mina, somehow bakugou was the 'leader' of your group but it didn't really bother you. You saw Shoto a few times and missed hanging out with him but he seemed to make some friends for himself.

Today you finally got your suit and you were going crazy about it, BECAUSE DAYUM GIRL YOU LOOK GOOOOOOOD, it was a spider girl suit similar to your fathers but white, black and pink ( you can change the colours if you want, but look on the first chap of you havent already) and you wore your ankle top converse with it.

Today you were with all might grouping up as 'good guys ' and 'bad guys'. Seemed pretty fun, and a good way to show off your quirk, the bad guys hid a nuclear bomb, the good guys had to ruin their plans and either catch the villains or capture the weapon. You ended up being on team G, which was good because it meant you could finally talk to momo more, yeah of course you met her but you didn't have any conversations with her or anything, but you figured it would be fun. The first teams up were D & A, and for now, everyone was just observing.

(The next chapter will be your fight)