Chapter 55. Night swim

(N/n = Nick name😭) ALSO IF YOU WANT TO ANSWER NOW SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN WETHER TO BE WITH KATS OR KIRI IN NEXT CHAP OK

Weekends just seemed to become faster, and it already was Sunday.

Once the reporter had left yesterday you went home with aunt nem, you did training together, meaning sparring and quirk training, you already did side training with aizawa and shinso when you could, so in all honesty you never really gave yourself a break.

After training you went on a late night drive to get food, had some deep talks and catch-ups in some parking lot.

Then once you got home and ate she cracked open a bottle of wine and poured herself a glass, she thought to herself for a moment, before she poured you one too.

"Your old enough to have your first try, ..it is your first right?" She asked quite skeptical and you chuckled and nodded, and she began telling you her first drunk experience when she was your age.

After a long night of a lot of laughing, a bit of crying and a few "I love you" texts to your friends, you both fell asleep on the giant sofa's after watching some random chick flick.

The next day she took you back to the dorms on her way out. Once there you were too tired to speak to anyone, so you had a quick shower before going back to your dorm and napping for the most of the day with your phone on DND.

Except at dinner time when kirishima knocked on your door to wake you up.

He says missing any meals of the day are unmanly because they're all important and WILL give you a lecture.

It was currently sometime between 11-12 at night and you'd messaged the baku squad to meet you at the pool, after regaining energy (sleeping) most of the day away. 

And you wanted to see them too. They probably had a few questions about your random 3am sentimental messages.

It took a lot of convincing for katsuki, it also required sero and Denki going into his room to wake him up, he was not happy and refused, but Denki insisted, and somehow got him out.

Mina popped online the second you started messaging and snuck into your room straight after seeing your message, "YOUR FINALLY AWAKE YAY!"

"Shhhhhhh people are sleeping" you laughed.

"Oh yeah my bad hehe, anyway if we're sneaking into the pool can I borrow one of your swimsuits?!?" She asked.

"Of course babe." You smiled opening your very packed wardrobe.

You and Mina threw on some random bikinis and put shorts and a cropped tee over, you both took mirror pics & made a tiktok on her account before sneaking out.

"It's so much easier for you to sneak out since you can crawl and go invisible and stuff" she whispers from behind you as you crawl on the roof with her latched on your back like a koala or a piggy back.

Therefore no teachers or cameras or security teachers catch you sneaking out, "this is so fun I can't believe you do this all the time" she tries to hide her giggles.

"Tch took your god damn time webhead." Katsuki snarled, and then cocked his head at seeing the girl on you " what the hell are you doing on her pinky?"

"Heyyyyyy your just jealous." She rolled her eyes, and then greeted sero, kirishima and Kaminari.

"So uh how come you wanted to go for a swim this late?" Kirishima asked smiling as he and the rest of you began taking off your clothes and stripped into your bathing suits.

"Mmm I was bored" you shrugged

"And why we're you drunk texting yesterday" sero asked chuckling,

"How did you-"

"It's okay mi amor, I can't speak for the rest but I love-" SPLASH

Katsuki pushed him into the pool and rolled his eyes, you and Kaminari then looked at eachother and jumped in

"PLEASE DONT ELECTROCUTE US" mins shouted

"I WONTTTTTT, I think"

After a while you'd just been hanging out and playing silly games like shoulder wars, in the first round you were on Mina's shoulders, Kaminari on seros and katsuki on Kirishimas, Kaminari and sero out first, then you and Mina so kats and kiri won.

Then it was you and kirishima, sero and bakugo, and Mina and Kaminari,

"We can not loose kiri" you leaned down and said a little hushed in his ear, he gripped onto your thighs and grinned,

"I'd never fail you n/n".

After a while sero, Mina and Kaminari had left after being too tired to be out due to tomorrow, we'll since it were like 2am, later today it would be a Monday morning, plus they also didn't wanna get caught.

Good thing you'd shot webs at the cameras so they wouldn't show any footage of you guys, because bakugo had just finished his suspension and aizawa would be so mad, of course you would play the 'favourite and only daughter like niece' card.

"Hey guys ima head out too, you comin?" Kirishima asked, bakugo looked to you with his expression more tired and worn out and the blue pool lights illuminated his softer features.

The lights projected the little waves of water onto kirishima and outlined the muscles & more toned parts of his body.

They were both beautiful in this light.

Except they both thought you looked ethereal, just floating in the water like a mermaid, everything about you was so desirable, maybe even a siren the way you can lure any man or woman to you. You were kissed by the moonlight.

Kirishima wanted you to go with him, but katsuki wanted you to stay with him.

OKAY NEXT CHAP IS WHO YOU DECIDE, DO YOU A GO WITH KIRI OR B STAY WITH BAKUGO, DECIDE AMONG YOU!!!