Hide 'n' Seek With The Signs

So here is another short story about the signs. It portrays the hiders and seekers in hide 'n' seek. Comment whether I was right or wrong in this scenario. I am Leo in this particular scenario.

"Come on you guys! Let's play!" I say yearningly to all of my friends. We are at a sleepover and I am the only one with out a phone. ((So true)) I storm over to Aries' table and dump all of her 27 mascara's onto her wardrobe. We are at Aries house. I rip everyone's phone out of their hands, tossing them into the fabric box. Now the sound of "Hay?"/ "What was that for?"/ and "Come on Leo!!!???" fill the room. Finally, I shove the box into my bag, and toss my bag out the window. Outside of Aries window is a river. Everyone's jaws drop. I smile as the other 11 girl scurry around the room for their shoes. Once every girl is out side, in their bathing suits, in the mucky river I laugh to myself. The bag is behind the chair you dummies! I go out side and say "You all are out here now! Let's play!" I say, throwing my arms into the air. "Fine Leo. We'll play..." Taurus says. We have to split up into two teams. The hiders and the seekers. "I want hiders!" Virgo says. "Seekers!" Capricorn screams. "Ok Ok. I will split up the teams or can you handle it?" Aries says. Everyone nods. Finally in the end here were the teams.

Hiders- Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces                                                                  Seekers-Capricorn, Aries, Cancer, Gemini Sagittarius