A New Experience

Kristen couldn't believe the situation she found herself in. She had just been asked to do something she had wanted to try for years, but she had never imagined doing it in front of anyone. As she looked up, she saw her friends staring at her. "Ok, one small problem though... I'm pee shy. There's no way I can do that with you two staring at me. Just ask Amber, we always get ready for bed together, but I've never been able to pee with her in the room."

Rebecca turned towards Amber, who simply nodded in confirmation. She decided to try and reach a compromise. "Ok, that's fair. Tell you what. We'll keep playing, and you just go whenever you're able to. BUT! You have to tell us when you do it! Deal?"

"Deal." Kristen agreed, still in disbelief.

The girls carried on playing truth or dare, Amber and Rebecca keeping things pretty tame. But after Amber did her admittedly bad Nicki Minaj impression, complete with diaper twerking, the three of them erupted in laughter. They all held their crotches tightly as they laughed, trying not to wet themselves. This was not an uncommon sight at their sleepovers, and many accidents had resulted from it over the yeara. Kristen, seizing the opportunity, simply stopped fighting the urge. As soon as she loosened her grip, she felt her body let go. Im a mix of panick and excitement, she managed to cry out, "I'm peeing!"

The laughter seemed to multiply after that, as Kristen felt the warmth spread out into every bit of the padding, up the front and down the back. The padding started to swell up, filling up every bit of available space, wrapping her in a warm, squishy blanket. As the laughter died down and the flow slowed to a trickle, Kristen couldn't stop feeling the front of her diaper. She looked at the floor around her in disbelief. "How is that even possible? I peed for like a minute straight! There's not even a drop on the floor!"

Amber started laughing again as she turned to Rebecca. "And you thought YOU were the weird one!"

Although Kristen knew Amber was only teasing, she couldn't help but get a bit defensive. "Hey, don't judge me. You wouldn't understand unless you tried it for yourself"

Amber blushed as she moved her hands away from between her legs. "I uh... I did."

"What?!" Kristen and Rebecca yelled in disbelief.

"I was laughing and trying to hold it in, but I then you yelled out, 'I'm peeing!' Then I just..." amber felt the embarrassment set in and she realized what she had just done. "... well you guys talked about it so much, I guess I wanted to see what it was like. So I just sort of let it happen."

Kristen started giggling uncontrollably. "I can't believe we just did that."

"I guess I shouldn't be susprised. How many times did at least one of us pee our oants laughing during truth or dare? The only difference is, there's no puddle on the floor."

The two girls, still giggling at their ordeal, turned towards Rebecca, who had been quiet for a minute.

Rebecca, looking quite relaxed, finally spoke up. "Well, that makes three of us now, " she said, blushing. "Didn't want you guys to feel alone."

The girls kept chatting for a little bit, seeming to forget about truth or dare. Rebecca eventually brought the focus back to the pull-ups. "Well, we should probably change. If we wait too long it's gonna get cold and clammy and gross. And trust me, you don't want to know what diaper rash feels like." She felt her cheeks burn after realizing what she had just said.

"Yeah, I'll take your word for it." Amber replied, already starting to feel  bit dirty. "So... what's the best way to go about this?"

"Well," Rebecca started, "I guess it's kinda hard if you're not used to it. You want to make sure you don't miss anything..." She looked over at her friends, who still looked unsure. "I mean I can help you if you want."

"What, you mean you're gonna change us?" Kristen said, half joking. Amber still looked unsure.

"If you want me to," Rebecca replied. "You guys pretty much showed me that there's nothing we should be uncomfortable with, so it's up to you. I've been babysitting for years, I've changed more diapers than I can count." She couldn't believe she had just drawn that parallel. Using the word 'diaper' used to cause her so much shame, but suddenly it didn't seem like a big deal. She decided to run with it. "So if you want me to change you, just lie down and let Becky take care of you."

Amber and Kristen let out a nervous laugh. They knew that Rebecca only used the name 'Becky' with the kids she babysat, but they appreciated the way she was trying to make them feel more at ease. Kristen, remembering Amber's self-image issue, decided to volunteer herself. "Alright then, Becky," she said in a teasing voice. "Can you change me please?"