Rude

Yahh! Jeon Jungkook what are you thinking. She is just an arrogant, rude, mannerless girl. You just can't get hard looking at her waist.

I was out of my thoughts when I saw she came near me.

"Why are you wearing a mask at home? Huh?" She asked me as she raised her brow..

"Ohh! Probably because you can't face your ugly face in the mirror too. Isn't it? " She added quickly.

I looked at her totally shocked.

Spoilt brat.

I just shake my head at her statement cuz I don't want to get into any type of argument with an arrogant and mannerless girl.

I was about to walk away when she held my back of my tee. I stopped and looked at her.

"W.. What?" I asked in my lowest voice cuz idk why.

"Show me my bedroom. Do you want me to sleep here in the living room?" She asked.

I just shook my head left to right and guided her towards an empty bedroom.

"So? Now are you just going to stand here? " She asked and made a disgusting face.

I didn't said anything and walked out of the room.

An POV : It was already dinner time.

Jungkook was cooking dinner for.. both of them ofc.

But yn ordered some food for her already.

Yn POV : I changed my clothes and ordered a large pizza for me and walked into the living room as I was feeling so bored in the bedroom.

I noticed that nerdy was doing something in the kitchen.

I smirked.

I went into the kitchen. I'm sure he must have noticed me by now.

Jungkook POV : I saw her coming towards me.

Gosh! She always wear this type of clothes? In which her half body is always exposed? Or she is doing this purposely?

I looked at her with the corner of my eyes.

Well, let me tell you I was still wearing a mask.

Cuz.. I don't want to show her my face nor my lip piercing.

Her cleavage...

Ngl Beautiful

Ngl Beautiful

She was making me hard again.

"What are you doing nerdy?" She asked with the playful tone and sat on the kitchen counter.

I noticed her thick thighs.

I closed my eyes as her body was making me feel something inside my body.

"Hey? Are you deaf?" She asked me again.

"I.. I'm.. preparing dinner.." I managed to answer somehow.

"Ohh I see." She jumped down from the counter and stand beside me.