Arrogant

What's the use of this classroom access card when I don't even know where my classroom is?

Here I'm walking and walking in the biggest university of Korea where I just took the admission because I shift from Canada, a month ago.

But the one name i was only able to hear from everyone's mouth was 'Rich Ass'. Literally I was feeling to make everyone quite. Everyone was talking about the rich ass. Like who's ass man?

I'm a nerd, introvert and very quite. I don't like talking to other much and I even can't. I feel so boring talking to others.

I walked and walked and finally saw the classroom no. 73. I checked the number on my access card and sighed in relief.

Well, I always wear a mask bcz I don't want people to know that I has lips piercing. I know girls will go crazy after looking at it cuz I'm hot as fuck. Haha self praise you know?

I press my access card on the checking machine as it turned green and the class door opened. I stepped in as I hear many students chitchatting, laughing, talking. I roam my eyes in the whole big ass classroom.

I wasn't shocked to see 200 students in a class. I checked my access card where my seat number was written.

It's 57.

I nod and started to look through seat 57. No one was helping me nor I needed someone's help. I heard some people whispering about me. I don't mind it and simply found my seat but someone else was sitting on it.

Ohh! God! This is the work I hate the most. Talking to stranger! Why should I??!? It's my seat!!! Why no one has brain here.

But tho! I had to speak up.

"E-Excuse me. It's m.. my seat. 57." I said. But wait wtf? Why am I stuttering?

The boy turned and looked at me. He glanced at me head to toe and raise his one brow.

"I said it's my seat. " I said in my cold tone.

He scoffed and stood up cleaning his butt cloth.

I didn't mind and sit on my seat. He looked at me as I raised my brow asking 'What?!'

He again scoffed and went and sat on another seat. I rolled my eyes at him and then started to go through my mobile. But in no time mobile wasn't in my hand.

One hand already grabbed my mobile. I looked up to see a girl.

An : Her Outfit

Ngl. Beautiful.

"Dude, You know what? You're fucking sitting in my way there. " She shout.

Her voice. Wahh.

I was just busy admiring her that I didn't came to know that she was busy scolding me.

She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Hell! Oo! " She said dramatically.

"Um.. I-I didn't knew that. You can still go from another side. " I said simply but while stuttering. Idk why?!?

Everyone present in the class started to make sound 'Ooooo'.

I looked at them with a confused look. I looked at her again and saw her very angry face.

"How dare you answer me back huh? " She shouted again.

"I didn't-" I was about to say something when the prof. enter the classroom. The class went silent but she was still looking at me with her annoyed look.

"Hey boy! Get out of my way!" She again shouted grabbing my attention.

"Miss Yn? What's bothering you? " Professor asked.

Yn looked at him and back at me. I moved from my place as she sat on her seat no. 56.

"Will you answer me miss yn?! " Professor again asked.

She closed her eyes getting annoyed and she banged the bench patting her both palms on the desk making a thud noise. I looked at her in shocked.

"Will you carry on your lecture huh? " She asked him Annoyedly.

What? How manners she have! Isn't she the rich ass everyone talking about? Well why not? She's the one. Showing off her power of money. Who will tell her I'm many more rich than her?

I chuckled silently as prof. Introduced me to the class. I looked at her and yeah she was having no interest. She was busy in her mobile in the continued lecture.

After 5 hours.

Finally after coming out of the classroom I wore my headphones and played some music I love the most.

I was walking to the exit when I again saw her. What's her name? That arrogant one? Umm yn, yes yn.

She was standing and eating some icecream. I looked at her.

Ngl. I really liked her. I mean yeah she's so arrogant and don't have manners at all but I feel something whenever I see her.

Her hips were perfectly curved. Her milky skin. Gosh really.

I realized I was staring at her like a creep. I quickly walked out of the university.

Yn pov : I was busy eating my icecream when I suddenly noticed that same guy. Chick! He was staring at me shamelessly. Well who will not? Im hot as fuck. Yes, Yes self praise.

Idk why everyone call me rich ass, richie. Maybe I show off my money too much? Haha right. I do. Why I shouldn't when I have too much money huh?

Well about that guy. He's kinda hot. Very little. He was wearing a mask. I couldn't see his face at all. But I think he's an introvert.

It will be fun bullying him.

I came out of the uni and sat in my ferari and drove away.

I don't have any friends. Bcz whenever I made someone my best friend they use me for my money only.

I stay with my cousin, alone in Seoul. My parents are abroad.

I entered my flat to see my cousin Park Jimin, sleeping on the couch. He must be tired. He's three years older than me. He runs a famous sports requirement company.

I went into his bedroom and bought a blanket for him. I covered his body with a blanket and pulled the curtain off.

I went into my bedroom and changed my clothes into comfy one.

It was 6 Pm.

I should order some food already.

Meanwhile.

Jungkook pov : I started to make my dinner as it was already 6. I sleep early maybe like at 9:45.

I was eating the food made by me but suddenly she came in my mind.

Yn.

Idk why she came into my mind suddenly. But she was making me feel something. She wasn't sweet at all. All rude but I liked her.

Maybe it's wrong to say but I love her body shape too much. How perfect she is.

I feel something hard down there. I slowly looked at my dick. I widen my eyes seeing, I'm getting a boner.

Gosh!!!!! It's the first time some girl is making me feel this way. I know it's all because of her!

That arrogant!

Yn!

Fucking Yn!

An -

Idk if you'll love this series not. It's gonna be too 🌚🥵.

Hope you'll support me here tooooo😘