Yes

As yn entered the apartment, jungkook pinned her on the door. She flinched because of a sudden move.

"What? What are you doing? " She asked getting a little irritated.

"Yup! The same question I have to ask you. What were you doing? " He asked as he trapped her between his arms.

"Why do you care? Now leave me. " She tried to ignore the topic and tried to get out of his trap.

"I'm not going to leave you until you don't tell me the reason of bullying me and yes. You wanted to know right if I'm in love Or obsession? So, let me show you baby girl. " He said deeply and take off his mask.

She again got melted when she saw his lips piercing. She was feeling weak in her knees.

[ JUNGKOOK POV ]
I placed my hand on her nape. I feel to eat out her rosy and plumpy lips. She was staring at my lips. I smirked and moved closer to her face.

"Jung.. Kook... " She slowly whispered.

"Hmm.. " I whispered too.

"Jungkook... It's.. " I cut her off by placing my Pierce lips on her rosy.

[ AN POV ]
He attached his lips onto hers. He started to kiss her and she was getting more weak under him. He pressed his body onto hers.

The bag hanging on Her shoulder fell down as she started to kiss him back. He smirked and entered his tongue in her mouth. He sucked off her tongue and lips.

She wanted to moan but his tongue was continuously playing with her. She tapped on his shoulder to break the kiss as she was out of breath.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. Both were breathing heavily. His hand travelled towards her skirt. He entered his hand into her skirt in a swift second. She rolled her eyes as she felt his touch in her sensitive area.

He pulled off her skirt and soon her panty was laying on the floor. He pulled off his clothes and her crop top too.

He shove his two fingers into her as his another hand pulled off her bra grabbing her boob into his hand.

"Ummmh.. " She moaned as he smirked listening to her moan.

"Fast.. Fast.. " She whispered while panting.

"Fuckk.. Baby.. You want more? Then why not take me in huh? " He smirked as he pulled off his fingers.

He put on a condom on his dick and added it into her hole.

"Fuc.. Kk... Jungkook... You're... Soo.. " She couldn't speak more because of so much pleasure.

"Big right? " He said and chuckled.

He carried her up and threw her on the couch.

"C'mon, be on your four. " He ordered as she quickly got on her four.

He grabbed her waist and pushed his dick into her hole roughly. He started to move backward and forward at a fast pace. His hands travelled towards her boobs. He squeezed them hard earning a loud moan from her.

"Ohhh! Holy... Jungkook... Slow.. Pl.. " He cut her off as he increased his speed.

"Ahmm... Slow? Okay take this. " He said as he increased his speed more.

He spanked her butt as she gasped. He turned her facing him and carry her up and went into his bedroom.

He put her on the bed went towards a drawer and pulled out handcuffs. He cuffed her hands on the headboard of the bed.

"Now, wide your legs for me, Kitten.. " He deeply said as she slowly wide her legs.

He pulled out his tongue and lick on her pussy. She threw her head back in insane pleasure.

"Umm... Why.. You're so good.. " She whispered while moaning.

He shoved his tongue into her hole as she curled up her toes and was trying to close her wide legs but his both arms were enough to keep them widen.

He started to tongue thrust her not slowly cuz That word don't exist in Jungkook's dictionary.

"Jungko.... Arghhh!! " She screamed in pleasure as he shoved his dick into her.

He grabbed her waist and started to move rapidly. He noticed her bouncing boobs. Which he loves so much.

He quickly took a hold on them and squeeze them before taking one of the nipple into his mouth. He chew her nipple as she took a grip on his hair while her another hand was clenching on the bedsheet.

"I'm... I'm.. Cumm.. " She moaned which are the very beautiful noises to jungkook.

"Get a hold on. " He husky said and increased his pace.

He was doing it in animalistic speed. He quickly pulled himself put and pulled the condom off hus dick and cummed hard on the bed and in no time she cummed too.

After having sex they just start to behave like nothing happened between them.

Yn who was sitting on the couch busy eating some macaroni ordered by herself. When jungkook came from behind and jump off. He landed on the couch perfectly beside her.

"Idiot! You scared me. " Yn said while eyes still focused on TV screen and munching the food.

"Idiot." He said the same thing as her in the same tone of her.

"What it is now?" She asked.

"I'm saying that, Let's do sex often. " He said normally.

"And let me be your sex master. Great right? " He added quickly.

She rolled her eyes at his statement. He noticed it.

"Wait! Yan Fucking Yn what's your problem? Like When i approach you to have sex, you quickly agrees and then start to behave like nothing happened between us. " He angrily said and grabbed a cushion and placed on his folded legs.

"Because, I don't know. I don't know why and what is happening to me. Why I'm behaving like this. Why I loose my virginity. I'm not understanding anything. " She said loudly and put the plate on the coffee table.

"You don't understand? Sweetheart, it's so simple. You're attracted towards me and I'm attracted towards you. That's why you don't stop me whenever We do sex. Are you getting what I'm trying to say? "

"But still. " She whispered.

"Oh! C'mon! We have already did sex and now don't tell me you're NOT comfortable with ME."  He pressurised the important words.

"Jungkook, I never said I'm not comfortable with you-" She was cutted off by his lips landing on her.

She kissed him back and slowly fell back on the couch and jungkook was above her.

He grabbed her nape and deepen the kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"I'm taking it as a yes, Darling. " He said and stood up from the couch and walked away.

[ YN POV ]
Is it right? The fucking thing I'm doing with fucking nerd is right?

Soon again he came towards me.

"Well, You didn't tell me the reason. Why did you bullied me? " He asked.

Ignore my spelling mistakes. I was in a hurry.
I saw 70 votes were nothing for you guys so another target.

100+ votes for the next chapter.

Okay, Sorry for ignoring your msgs. I'm very busy. Nowadays. Its so hectic for me to open wattpad and sit quietly and write the chp. But yeah. Updates will never stop.

Vote and comment guys.