~Nine~

Continued-

"Ammi! Hum clinic ke liye nikal rahe hain!", Haseena shouted, wearing her sandals..

"Aree ruk!", ammi said and came out of her room..

Ammi- abhi toh 8:30 baj rahe hain beta..tera clinic toh 10 baje khulta haina?

HM- ammi kuch appointments jaldi schedule kiye hain aaj..jana padega..(keeping her lunchbox in bag)

Abbu- tu kal raat bhi 1 baje aayi thi..thoda delay nahi ho sakta appointment?(concerned)

HM- ho sakta toh kar dete Abbu..par patient already aa chuka hai..humein jana padega..bye!(she kissed Ammi and Abbu's cheeks and went)

Abbu- 3 mahino se yahi chal raha hai..yeh ladki raat ko deri se aati hai aur subah jaldi nikal jaati hai..

Ammi- sahi keh rahe hain aap..aisa chalta raha toh sehat bigad jayegi uski..(worriedly)

Abbu- hum aaj hi baat karte hain usse..aap fikr mat kariye..(assuringly..Ammk smiled weakly)

--------------

"Jai Hind Sir!"

"Jai Hind, Officer. Ho gayi aaj ki training?"

"Ji sir..ab vishram hetu quarters ja rahe the"

"Hm good. Shaam ko milo mujhse, kuch important kaam hai tumhari liye"

"Ji sir..Jai hind!", he saluted and went to his room.

Anubhav huffed as he sat on his bed..and lied down..his hand travelled to the side table drawer and he grabbed something.

his hand travelled to the side table drawer and he grabbed something

He smiled seeing the polaroid picture of her.  Her smile, her eyes and most importantly, the little mole near her lips was the best attractive feature of hers according to him.

'Swayam prabhu ne kala teeka lagakar bheja hai', he thought with a dreamy smile and kissed her picture lightly, before going into deep slumber.

The time passed gradually yet steadily...and it was two whole years of them without seeing each other. Haseena had kept herself busy in her professional life while Anubhav's training was over and he was serving his country at the borders now. Ammi-Abbu had never seen this condition of their daughter previously. She was skipping meals, taking almost no breaks and continuously working. Karishma too was concerned about her best friend while also missing her brother these days. Maa-Baba were proud of their son but equally concerned about him as well as Haseena.

Today, the Malik and Singh family were ready to speak to Haseena and make her understand about the health neglections she was doing since Anubhav had left. Ammi had called Haseena early and there was everyone gathered at Malik's residence.

"Boliye Ammi kya kaam hai-", Haseena stopped as she saw everyone looking at her with angry eyes. Even cookie, her pet dog was giving her stern looks.

HM- sab theek hai? Aap sab itne gusse mein kyun hai?(confusingly)

KS- kuch theek nahi hai samjhi?(angrily, Haseena gulped)..baith idhar, ABHI!

Haseena immediately sat beside KS.

Abbu- ek saal se dekh rahe hain..samjha bhi rahe hain..par mohtarma sunti hi nahi..(tauntingly)

Ammi- khana waise ka waisa aata hai..neen mushkil se 4 ghante ki hoti hai aur madam ji bina bataye nikal bhi jaati hain ghar se kabhi bhi..(sarcastically)

Haseena bowed down and slowly looked at Maa-Baba for some support.

Maa- iss baar nahi, bacche..tumhari galti hai..tum apna khayal kyun nahi rakhti? Tumhari ammi kitni chinta karti hain tumhari..aur yeh dekho..aankhon ke neeche kaale gaddhe pad gaye hain..

Baba- doctor hokar aise apni sehat kaise nazar andaaz kar sakti ho beta..tum toh itni samajhdaar ho, fir bhi itni laparwahi?

HM- Sorry Baba..aap sabko sorry...(sadly)

KS- Sorry rakh tu jeb mein apni..(frowning)..aur sabse pehle change karke baith..khana ready hai..

HM- par humein bhuk-(everyone glared) haina..bohot bhuk lagi hai..bas abhi aaye!

She ran to her room to avoid more scoldings and taunts. She opened her wardrobe for some comfy clothes and removed her watch. She was about to keep it in her drawer when she saw something.

She smiled sadly, as the sole reason of ber hectic lifestyle was missing him

She smiled sadly, as the sole reason of ber hectic lifestyle was missing him. Badly missing him.

She regretted not confessing her feelings to him before he went. Her heart feared something bad happening to him while serving his nation. No, she never wanted to stop him, but she loved him..so couldn't help overthinking and overfearing about him.

"Haseena, khana laga diya hai!", Karishma shouted and she kept the picture back and went down, not before changing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There are only two years and Haseena is already in bad health. Anubhav also seems to miss his alluring ladylove. What'll happen if something happens to him? Will she be able to digest it? Stay Tuned to know!!❤

~ Upcoming - Finally, the day comes ~

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

-Lovelove❤❤