A sign

The door was gently closed, Colton turned around and went back to his room.

-"The fuck Colton!! You shouldn't have these feelings for your future sister-in-law!! Future sister-in-law..."- Colton mumbled, his emotions in turmoil, almost impossible to control his own actions or emotions. Suddenly, the sound of a ceramic pot breaking rang out, interrupting Colton's thoughts.

-"Who's that???"- Colton frowned and asked loudly. He walked towards the sound, a small ceramic flower pot was broken into many pieces lying at the foot of the small cabinet, it seemed to have fallen from this wooden cabinet, but who could have dropped it?.

-"Fuck..."-Colton frowned, clicked his tongue, kicked the soil in the pot and turned back to the room, an uneasy premonition welling up in his chest.

Knock knock knock

-"Miss Y/N , breakfast is ready, Mr. Crimson is waiting for you to come down to have a meal together."-A servant in the mansion said through the door, she stood there waiting for a response from you.

You slowly opened your eyes, not yet fully awake, you suddenly realized you had overslept .

-"Shit shit shit shit, tell Crimson I'll be down in a few minutes."-You said loudly, rearranging the blankets and pillows as you spoke. The footsteps faded away, perhaps the maid had left to convey the message to Crimson.

You quickly went into the bathroom and got ready as quickly as possible, changed into a navy blue dress and left the bathroom.

Going downstairs, you meet Alessio standing in front of the dining room door. Seeing you, he opened the door for you and you entered.

As soon as the food arrives, you sit down while the maid pull out the chair for you. Alessio walked back and stood behind Crimson. At the dining table were you, Crimson and Colton. This was the first time all three of you had a meal together.

-"What's wrong, darling ? You look quite tired, didn't you rest comfortably last night?"-Crimson said as he placed his hand on yours, his voice soft as he looked at you with worried eyes.

-"I'm fine Crimson."-You said and smiled lightly.

Without anyone noticing, Colton looked at you and Crimson with a complicated expression, he looked 'unpleased'.

You picked up the knife and fork to cut the beef but your hands seemed to have no strength. You frowned and pressed the knife harder.

A drop of blood fell from your finger, burning pain as the blood continued to flow  after the sharp knife sliced ​​across your skin.

-"Fuck..."- You mumbled and brought your hand closer so you could clearly see the cut.

-"Are you okay, darling?"-Crimson asked you, he snapped his fingers and a servant entered the dining room with a first aid box.
She placed the first aid box on the table, opened it and Crimson waved his hand back, the servant nodded and left.

Alessio moved the plates aside as Crimson grabbed the disinfectant bottle and personally treated your wound.

-"You should be more careful next time"-Crimson said as he gently bandaged you.

Colton looked at you worriedly, about to say something, but he froze as soon as he saw Crimson looking at him with cold eyes as if he knew something.

Crimson is done with your wounds , Alessio walked over and cleaned up the pile of bandages and the first aid box, put the plates back in their place and left to put away the first aid box.

-"Let me"-Crimson said and took your steak plate and started cutting.

You opened your mouth to refuse but the letters seemed frozen and stuck in your mouth. You glanced at Colton and saw him looking at you with a worried eyes, and there seemed to be a bit of jealousy in there.

The meal passed without anyone saying a word. You breathed a sigh of relief because you could finally escape that awkward atmosphere and decided to take a leisurely stroll through the streets of town .

You heard the footsteps getting clearer and clearer , turned around, it was Colton.

-"Hi Y/N, do you mind if I walk with you?"-Colton asked you, his hands in his pockets and smiling brightly.

-"No, not at all."-You said, smiled lightly and walked with Colton.

-"How is your wound? Does it still hurt?"-Colton asked, he looked down at you.

-"I'm fine, not in much pain. Thank you for driving me around last night, it really worked , I slept pretty well right after."-You said.

-"Anything for a lovely lady like you"-Colton said in a teasing tone as he winked , you and he giggled.

Now you can remember, who took you to bed last night?

-"Um...hey Colton, did you took me back to my room?"-You said, a few blushes appearing on your pretty face.

-"Ah... , I saw you sleeping quite soundly so I didn't have the heart to wake you up, you look so cute when you sleep, no, I mean--"-Colton's words were all mixed up and his face turned red as he didn't know how to explain it to you.

You just giggled and thanked him, you and him chatted for a bit as you continued walking down the streets of NotaMafia town.

-Last night-

-"Kill him, make it neat."-Crimson said, he sat on the sofa facing the fireplace in his room. Behind him was Alessio standing with his hands behind his back, he nodded and said "Yes boss", seems like another traitor needed to be dealt with, Alessio left Crimson's room and closed the door.

-"The fuck Colton!!, I shouldn't have these feelings for---"-Alessio stopped and hid in the corner, hearing Colton mumble about something , he was getting closer to Alessio's position, Alessio quickly unlocked the door of the locked room and entered quickly, with urgency, his shark tail swung wildly, breaking the ceramic pot on the small cabinet placed in the corner of the hallway.

-"Who's there??"-Colton said loudly, walking quickly to the broken ceramic pot and not finding anyone, he muttering something and left.

-"....."-Alessio stood behind the door, a complicated expression appeared on his face right after Colton left, it seems like something bad is about to happen.