Chapter 1

~ Reader's P.O.V ~

I walked the streets of Provo, Utah thinking about the events that had taken place this morning. I got fired from Starbucks for purposely misspelling people names and my apartment taken away due to bills. I need a job, and fast if I want a roof over my head soon. Picking up a stranded newspaper, I looked at the job opening page. Only one caught my attention.

HELP WANTED

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Family pizzeria look for security guard to work the night shift. 6 Pm to 12 Am.

Monitor Cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters.

Not responsible for injury/dismemberment.

$120 a week. To apply; call 1-888-FAZBEAR

That doesn't seem to hard. But why on earth would they need a night guard? Someone would break in and steal their cheese or tomato sauce? I take out my phone and dial the number. Someone picks up the phone at around three rings.

"Hello, this is Freddy Fazbears Pizza, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I would like to apply for the night shift job opening?"

"Sure! No interview is required. You just need to know how to use a tablet. What's your name, miss," the guy on the phone sounded sorry for me.

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

"Well, Ms. (L/N), I recommend arriving at around 11:30. Have a good day!" And he hung up.

So I already got a job! Thing are escalating quickly. I looked at the time on my phone. 4:13 PM. I walk to the local bakery and buy a baguette so eat while I'm looking around the town for stuff to do.

- Time Skip Brought To You By 3nd3r_Z's Little Knowledge Of Homestuck -

I start running to the pizzeria for my new job; arriving at 11:32. Crap, I'm late. I go through the doorway and see only one person here. He stands up and starts walking towards me with a uniform and a nametag. He stops in front of me and he is really tall. About, what, 6'5?

"I assume you're Ms. (Y/N)? I'm Scott," Scott holds out my uniform and nametag; "These should fit."

"Yes, you're correct. You can call me (Y/N). I don't really care for the formalities," I reply as I take the uniform and nametag, checking the size and if he spelled my name right.

"Well, (Y/N), the office is down that hall and there will be a recorded message on the phone to give you some guidelines. Good luck!"

And with that, he puts a brass key in my hand and walks out. I have a few spare minutes to change and I walk into the office. The midnight bell rings and I sit down in the spinning chair. I take the tablet from the table and I tap each of the cameras. The only one that doesn't work is the kitchen but at least I have audio from it.

I notice the power bar slowly draining in the bottom left corner. I turn on the lights on both doors and I remember the recording. I hit play on the phone's options and Scott's voice started talking. About halfway in, he mentions the characters moving and being stuffed into suits. Why was this not in the paper!? I look back at the main stage and see Bonnie is gone. I always hated that one, I never figured out whether it was a girl or boy.

I look around at different cameras and find the bunny in the parts and services room. They were staring at the camera. Like they were aware. Creepy. I look back at the main stage and nobody else has moved. I tap on he camera that watches Pirate Cove. The curtain has a hook moving it out of the way. This is going to be a long night.

------------------------------------------------

Oh, how I love cliffhangers! I put in a reference to a different fandom inside the text. No, it's not in the time skip cause that's to obvious. The person who finds it will get the next chapter dedicated to with a shout out! Comment the words from the text of what reference you think I made! Cya!

~ Aqua