01:start

"Of fuck I'm late! " a short girl get up from the bed, and immediately go to shower.

My idiot friends

Ning:where the fuck are you winter it's already 9:15am!!

Ryujin:hey! Winter we need to submit our research today!

Ning:winter wake up!!

- after a minutes-

The short girl go out at the bathroom, wearing bathrode, and start wearing her uniform not minding her breakfast.

-FF-

Win POV:

I walking at cafeteria, since its break time, I'm headin to the next sub, when I saw my idiot friend sitting at the cafeteria, so I decide to go after them.

"you're late" the a tall girl with a short hair  said in serious tone.

"I'm sorry, ryunjin I overslept, it won't happen again" a short girl apologize while looking down.

"Hey, it's okay maybe she just tired yesterday" as ning-ning said.

"What did you yesterday win? " Ryunjin  ask winter in a calm tone.

"No-nothing." A short girl said

"Then why yo-" ryunjin cut her words as she realize something "did you wait karina message again last night!? "

"Y-yeah, I thought she'll respond, I waited until 4am but-" winter cut when ryunjin smack her head

"4am!!?, oh god winter she rejects you ten times and you still chasing her gosh!" ryunjin yelled but not too loud, Ning-ning just shook her, and her right hand is in the her forehead.

" i-im sorr-y, I like her, no. I mean I love her"a short girl said while biting her lips.

"Nvm, let's go it's almost time. " a blonde long hair girl said.

We finally arrived, and took a sit I look around to see if karina is there, and finally, I saw her sitting near away from me talking with someone, and I got jealous, who is he?, Is he's friend of my jimin?, What are they talking? My mind keep questioning my self.

My jimin❤

Winter:hi karina good morning

Winter:how are you?

Winter:you look beautiful today btw

Winter:who's with you? Just wanna ask

Winter keep receiving a seen until she received a message and she smile widely, but change as she read the message.

My jimin❤:stop messaging me idiot, you're ruining my day! You're so annoying!

Winter:oh, I'm sorry, I'll message you later then.

My jimin❤: don't you dare or I'll block you.

Winter:I'm just joking, hehe I won't ☺.

-fast forward-
5:04pm

"Finally! " ryunjin said in a tired tone, Ning-ning chuckled and winter stay silent.

Ryunjin POV:

Now we're walking when we saw of
Karina gang, approaching us, but Karina grabbed winter hand without saying anything and dragged winter, while her other gang stopping us.

"HEY, YOU BITCH DON'T YOU DARE TO DO SOMETHING TO WINTER, I SWEAR, I'LL KILL YOU!! " I shut, she just smirk and walk

Winter POV:

"J-jimin, it hurt" I said, like I want to cry.

"Like I fucking care!" She throw me, we are here in the empty room.

"I told you before, that I don't fucking like you! "She yelled at me "I'm straight idiot, and I like someone else I'm not into girls, do you understand hand you dirty dog! " Karina yelled

She always do this to me, bullying me,
Idk, why I'm so in love with her, I just look at her as my tears start to fall, and she leave in empty room leaving me inside.

'Is that really you now? My jimin? You already forget our promise when we are young, do you really forgot your min-min? I keep chasing you for 3 year's I'm getting tired jimin. '