05: THE PROMISE RING.

winter POV

I wake up, when my clock, alarm. I prepare because I have class, I didn't look my phone I immediately go to bathroom and shower, I look at mirror and I can see my eyes is sore, I feel emotionless and tired, I sit on the Bathtobe couple of minutes, and leave.

—FF—
I make up to not to look ugly, I'm walking at Hall way when I saw karina with her gang. I didn't look at her and I just passed her, I saw my friends looking at me confuse as I approach them.

"hey" I said with a but tired.

"win, what happened? " ning ning ask me worriedly.

"no-nothing" I said.

"come on, we know you and I know something wrong, you ignore karina! " she look at me proud.

"I'm just not in the mood" I said looking down.

"let's go it's about time, explain us later. " ning ning glare at me and we went to class.

I saw 'karina' look at me I look at her a second and look away.

'I guess, I better to stop. "

I sit and professor came,the professor start to discuss, but I can feel someone staring at me.

—FF—

the class end, but I didn't even look at 'karina', ning ning and ryunjin went to canteen and I said I well go later, because I need to talk with someone. I see karina about to leave with the boy, I'm mean her boyfriend.

"k-karina" I said she look at me.

"oh, that's the first time you called her by that name" her boyfriend said, but I ignore.

"be faster. " she said in serious tone not showing emotion.

"can I talk to you? privately. " I said I want to give her the ring, yes I look for the ring when I throw them, because that's not my money, that's all, nothing else

"I can't" she was about to walk away when I held her hand.

"please, I just want to give you something and Im I won't bother you anymore." I said looking down.

"jeno go, I be there in a minutes" jeno command her and leave the classroom.

"faster" she said.

"here y-your promise ring—, I—mean your ring, " I took her hand and put the ring and look at her and she look at me confuse.

"I don't need this." she said trying to held my hand to give it back to me but I refuse.

I'm trying to hold back my tears.

"n-no, and besides its yours" I was about to walk away when she held my hand "ka-karina" I look at her, is she about to cry?.

"n-no" she said and I'm confused, 'no'?
I removed her hand from me, and start to walk, and didn't look at her 'it's hurt fuck! ',I rush to restroom and burst into cry endlessly, and then someone message me 'My father.'

MY DAD:

Dad: hey win go to xxxxx restaurant to met your future husband.

winter:yes dad.