Part Three

Harry didn't have the heart to leave the bed the following morning and risk waking Y/N up

Harry didn't have the heart to leave the bed the following morning and risk waking Y/N up. He'd checked his phone, it was a reasonable hour, more than reasonable in fact. It was close to 12 and he couldn't remember the last time he'd slept in this late. He couldn't remember exactly what time they went to bed either but it must've been past 1am. Even so, he'd surely slept well beyond his usual 6-7 hours on a good day. Recently though, he'd had trouble sleeping. Unsurprisingly so, it coincided to when this whole mess had started.

Y/N was sound asleep, still. She'd snuggled up close to his side in her sleep and he was happy for it; she looked serene, content, her face free from the sad look in her eyes he's always seen her sporting. Harry would've kicked himself if he woke her up.

However, there was a situation he needed to take care of.

Something that hadn't occurred since before this whole mess.

Huh.

In any case, seeing as he was just in his boxers he couldn't risk her seeing and getting the wrong idea. He didn't exactly know what that meant even, but he supposed he just didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, in any way.

So he reluctantly slipped out from underneath the covers and tiptoed to the ensuite, peeking back over his shoulder before closing the door to make sure he hadn't woken her up.

The situation was indeed quite dire. He was painfully hard, and he couldn't remember the last time this had occurred. Hell, last time he had sex he couldn't even keep it up and didn't reach full mast. He'd masturbated in the shower more times than he cared to admit, but since he couldn't exactly sleep with his wife he decided he wasn't going to feel sorry for himself over it. He just did it for some much needed relief; it wasn't satisfying, but rather just a means to an end. All that pent up frustration was messing with him - his sleep, his appetite, his overall drive and energy to go about his day to day.

However, he couldn't remember the last time he'd been this hard, not to mention without any intention of getting off.

He kept willing it to go down so he could pee and then brush his teeth and get on with his morning routine but if anything, it began to ache. He sat on the closed toilet's lid and rubbed his face, sighing profusely.

"Harry?"

He flinched upright, almost knocking off the toilet roll stand. "Yeah? 'Morning!"

"Good morning. Are you alright in there?"

Harry grimaced. Shit, how long had he been in there?

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, did you need the bathroom?"

"No, it can wait, I just heard you sigh and it sounded pretty miserable to be honest. I'll give you some space if you want. I can go take a walk around the parking lot..."

Harry decided to man up. He couldn't pee until his boner went down, and he'd already taken a shower before they went to bed. He just had to face the music.