Enjoy Your Last Peaceful Moments

Minutes passed, the Convict sat beside the navigation control box on the floor. When all of the sudden the sub shook, feeling like it was be lift up by something.

The Convict stood up and stored the map in his pocket. He steadily balance himself, one hand grabbing the side of the wall.

It felt like they were carrying the submarine and dropping it in the Blood Ocean but... by what? How did they carry the sub like this? But it suddenly hit him: while walking to the sub across the space take off road, he caught a glimpse of a advance plane that can with stand the pressure of space while flying through space like how a normal passenger plane would do back on earth...

A plane-looking spaceship would be the reason why the sub felt like it was taking off. He heard that some ships have this big claw that grabs one vehicle into one place but they stopped doing that after the Quiet Raptur until now.

The front window of the sub still wasn't closed, the Convict turned back to the windows looking outside. The outside looked like the metal wall and round roof of the space take off site. Seconds later, the roof of the site slowly opened revealing space, the deep dark space. It was beautiful enough even though everything after the event took. There were still stars shining bright, twinkling across the unknown.

The sub shaked forward, suspecting that the ship was carrying the sub along with it forward to AT-5.

Even with the dramatic departure, the Convict tried his last moments to admire the stars above. He prayed (unless if he's Athiest) to come back alive even if it wouldn't go great though he didn't care.

It was a life and death situation for him. Yet he yearned for more time, more time he wanted to spend upon.

This will be regretable.