❆ ┆08

➽─────────💔──────────❥

Minho was able to leave the hospital after a day and Jisung had insisted on picking him up to drive them back to their neighbourhood and Minho surprisingly accepted the offer without hesitating.

It was something pleasing for Jisung, seeing as the older wasn't rejecting or avoiding him and his actions anymore so he was glad about that.

The two boys were currently in Jisung's car, a comfortable silence filling the car. That was until the younger boy spoke up, letting go of the steering wheel so he was driving with one hand "So.. how do you feel?" he asked a bit quietly.

Minho could feel the hesitance in his voice but shrugged it off, "In pain" he simply answered.

'Which is good because at least I feel something now.' he thought.

"Is it only your arms? Does anything else hurt?"

Minho shook his head, mumbling a small 'no' and Jisung didn't ask anything else since he didn't want to pressure him into anything.

Soon they arrived at their houses and Jisung parked his car on the driveway. Minho took his seatbelt off and was about to open the door but he hadn't noticed how quick Jisung was out of the car, opening the door for him.

"What a gentleman" Minho sarcastically said with a chuckle and Han playfully smirked and raised an eyebrow "Anything for you, your Majesty" he saw Minho roll his eyes at him before exiting the car, not without muttering a thanks to him.

Closing the door and locking his car, Jisung noticed Minho was about to cross the road to go to his house probably so he stopped him by asking, "Where are you going?"

Minho turned to face him, "To my house?" the confusion was visible on his face. Jisung shook his head and walked behind him before gently starting to push him towards his own house "Not happening. I'm not letting you out of my sight until you're fully healed"

"But-"

He was about to protest but Jisung quickly cut him off "Plus, your door is still broken, I will call someone to fix it so don't worry about it. But until then, you can stay here" they stopped at the doorstep and Jisung unlocked his house, pushing Minho inside before entering as well.

"You're acting super creepy and weird right now, for your information.."

Taking their shoes off, Jisung let out a sigh and actually apologized for it, "I know.. I'm sorry but I'm trying my best. I'll make sure I won't annoy you too much" he rubbed the back of his neck as he headed to his room, waving his hand as a sign for the other boy to follow which he did.

"You can take my bed if you want. Couch isn't exactly the most comfortable furniture to sleep, especially if you're injured"

"If you say so" Minho shrugged.

Jisung stepped into his room and extended his arms in a showing way "This is my room. A.k.a the place you'll be sleeping for a couple of days"

Looking around and checking his room, Minho could tell Jisung was definitely not a minimalist. He had a lot of stuff but he still managed to make it look nice and clean and not like someone just threw random things in there.

"I'm gonna change really quick and then I will make you something to eat, okay?" He heard a light hum from Minho and he nodded his head.

Jisung opened his closet and pulled out a change of clothes he wears at home. He then turned to face Minho who had taken a sit on his bed while was watching him "Would you mind..?" he questioned awkwardly but Minho's answer wasn't something he expected.

"No, I don't mind, go ahead"

Jisung blinked a few times and he chuckled, deciding to go change in the bathroom instead. He walked to where Minho was sitting and gave him a gentle head pat before making his way out of the room "You're really something else, hyung"

And with that Jisung left a slightly confused Minho alone in his room.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼