Ch 2: High School and Carrie White

Izuku's Temporary Home

Izuku's Pov.

I just arrived at Chamberlain, Maine last night. I haven't been here long, I noticed it to be calm and quiet but that's a load of bull.

I need to figure out what is going on in this city. My first stop is the school but I decided to do it in the morning.

Basically, I live in an apartment and it was pretty nice. Nezu took care of it.

I woke up and got out of bed.

Izuku: What time is it?

Banjo: Morning

I sighed with annoyance and checked my phone.

Izuku: It's 10:00am

Nana: You should kill time, I mean you should be there in about two hours.

Izuku: Yup.

I took a shower and got myself ready. I did a quick workout, ate some breakfast, took a shower and got dressed up.

Izuku: My car should be in the garage.

I grabbed the car keys and exited out of my apartment.

The Garage

3rd Pov.

Izuku enters the Garage and tries the car to find the car he's looking for. He pushed the unlock button and heard the noise.

When he found it, he found the surprise of the car he saw.

Izuku: Whoa!

Banjo: 'Whistle' Your principal sure has taste.

Nana (grinned): Driving in style.

En: Nice Car.

All-Might: I wonder how he got this?

Izuku (thought): You know, Nezu. It's best not to question it.

All-Might: Fair enough. Now go ahead and get to school.

Izuku got in the car, put on his seatbelt, checked the mirrors, turned it on and drove out of the garage.

After getting out of the garage, he was on the road and bored.

Izuku: I think tunes would be nice.

He pulled out his MP3 and put on a song while he was driving. He puts on some Billy Idol, 'Mony Mony.'

Izuku passes through the town while jamming to the song.

Kudo: You're a weird one, Ninth and stay focused.

Banjo: Kudo, let the kid be loose!

Nana: Yeah, he knows what the mission is but it's not his first mission y'know.

Kudo: It's just that you need stay focus, you never know what could happen.

Banjo: Yeah, Yeah! Blah! Blah! Something goes wrong.