Ch. 8: Justice Served?, New Home

Police Station

Izuku's Pov.

We went down to the police station to answer the cops questions. Carrie explained everything to the police officer. Basically about her home life with her mother slowly and hesitated in a few words.

Just listening to this again just makes me sick. After Carrie was done explaining, she and I waited in the waiting room. Carrie's Mother was being interrogated.

I looked at Carrie and I could tell she felt happy but a little sad.

Izuku (thoughts): I don't get it, her mother is in jail. What is she sad about?

All-Might: I don't know but you could ask.

Izuku (thoughts): Gee, wish I thought of that

All-Might chuckles sheeplisy. I put my arm around and asked.

Izuku: What's wrong, Carrie? I thought you would be happy to see this.

Carrie: I... I do but, what am I supposed to do now? I can't go back home and I need someone to take care of me. However, you know me I'm Crazy Carrie.

I sighed and nodded.

Izuku: Hey, don't worry about that, I got it covered.

Carrie: Really?

I nodded and held her hand.

Izuku (smiled): Really.

A door opened to reveal Ms. Desjardin or Rita. Carrie was confused about her being here and I knew why she was here.

Rita: Hi, Carrie.

Carrie: Ms. Desjardin? What are you doing here?

Rita: Well, I'm here to take you home.

Carrie was still confused by this.

Carrie: But I have no home because-

Rita: I mean my home. You're gonna be staying with me from now on.

Carrie was surprised and looked at me with a smile on my face.

Izuku: Yeah, I told her about it and she agreed.

Carrie: But why me?

Rita: Carrie, I always look after those who have been bullied at school and you had it really rough. I wish I could have done better but I didn't have enough power in the world so I asked some friends to help you and make sure you are happy. Which is why I will be honored to take care of you.

Carrie was shocked by this and she looked at me. I nodded knowing it was true. She started to cry and it wasn't a sad one but a happy one.

Carrie: I... Thank you.

She hugged Rita and I smiled at this. I heard a certain person crying in my head.

Banjo: 'sniffles' This is so wholesome.

All-Might: Yeah, yeah it is.