Ch. 7: Forgiveness or Not, Izuku vs Billy

Library

Izuku's Pov.

I had a fool proof plan that will help Carrie completely. I had my friends to help me out with this. Ms. Desjarden was aboard this.

I told Carrie to meet with me in the library. I entered the room and saw Carrie sitting at a table reading a book.

I gave her a tap to the left side and she turned. I went to the side and kissed her forehead.

Izuku (smiling): Surprise.

Carrie: Hey.

She smiled and giggled. I sat down and said.

Izuku: Okay, listen, I'm gonna hang out with a couple of friends of mine. I was wondering if you would like to join us.

Carrie: That would be great but..

Her smile turns into a sad one and I am concerned for her.

Izuku: But what?

Carrie: You see, Sue wants to talk to me about something.

Nana: Her? What does she want?

All-Might: That's what Izuku attends to find out, master.

Izuku: Talk to you about what?

Carrie: I don't know but I don't really trust her considering who her friends are.

I can guess I could relate if a certain person wanted to talk to me about something, I would be concerned too.

Izuku: Okay, where does she want to meet you?

Carrie: Outside. She said I could bring a friend of mine.

Izuku: And by friend, you mean guy who you are currently dating.

Carrie: Right. So will you?

Izuku: Don't have to ask me twice.

Carrie grabbed her stuff and we walked out of the library.

Izuku (thoughts): I don't know if this is a trick or if it's just an apology.

All-Might: Who knows? Maybe Sue has a guilty conscience and wants forgiveness.

Nana: Yeah, well it's gonna take more than just an apology to ask for forgiveness.

Banjo: Why is she doing this now?

Izuku (thoughts): Like All-Might says no one knows but I'm sure as hell gonna find out.

Hanging out with my friends is gonna have to wait.

Outside of School

3rd Pov.

Carrie and Izuku went out of school when school was over. They waited for Sue to show up.

Then a voice was heard.

???: Carrie.

They turned to see Sue Snell in the flesh along with her boyfriend, Tommy Ross. Carrie looked a little nervous and Izuku had a serious look on his face.