Masquerade

"THIS IS YOUR SHOW AND TELL?!" Hades shouted outraged as he tried hard not to vomit from Angel's roughest porn video.

"You know, this performance won me a sex-x-x-x-i award." Angel told them.

"Angel, Harmony went through a lot to get you out of your contract with Val, if you keep these she might think you miss it." Vaggie told him.

Angel frowned remembering how when Val told him he was fired it was one of the top five happiest moments of his life next to Harmony being born and his wedding. But then he found out the only reason he was free was because Harmony made a deal with Val instead. Not to be fucked but to be a punching bag, it killed him to think of what she went through and how she should have been here safe with him instead of making Val money. Val is no problem now since he's no match for the whole family but the memory will forever haunt him. "Yeah, you're right." Angel said turning off the movie. "Excuse me." Angel got up and headed upstairs to Harmony's room.

Harmony was laying on her bed texting her friends when Angel walked in. "Hey mommy daddy, what's up?"

"Nothing baby, lets..." Angel laid down on her bed. "Lets just cuddle for a bit. Ok?"

"Sure." Harmony put her phone down and turned off her lights making her hair the only light before laying her head right on his fluff as he hugs her to him.

"I love you so much." Angel tells her as he strokes her hair with one hand.

"I love you too." Harmony smiles as she relaxes.

The next morning Angel wouldn't leave her side at all.

"You sure you don't need anything?" Angel asked her as she was getting ready for work. "Want me to pack you a lunch?"

"I'll be done before lunch, just have a few tasks today and then we can have lunch together ok?" Harmony assured him.

"Alright but uh can I fill your coffee cup? Do you need someone to look over your papers? Any dresses I need to make you?" Angel listed.

Harmony turned around and took two of his hands. "Mommy daddy, it's ok. I know what's going on."

"You do?" Angel asked.

"You saw my interview and you're worried right?" Harmony asked.

"Uh..." Angel quickly put on a nervous smile. "Yeah, that's it, you were great and all but I uh.."

"I can handle it." Harmony assured him. "You saw me put them in their place again and I'm gonna keep doing it just like you taught me, don't worry."

Angel lightly chuckled and used his other two hands to cup her face. "Every time you tell me not to worry I just worry more."

"I promise, I get everything done early just so I can get back to all of you." She kissed his cheek and headed out. "Love you."

"Love you too." Angel waved. As soon as the door was closed Angel speeded up the stairs as fast as he could. "What the fuck happened at that interview?!"

When Harmony arrived in Auradon she spotted Audrey talking to her grandmother and it looked like she was about to cry.

"All these lifetimes of planning and you refuse to do a single one of them." Her grandma said outraged.

"I want to be happy for once granny." Audrey argued.

"What kind of princess are you? Your mother could do anything even in her sleep and you? You can't even do one simple thing?"

Having enough Harmony appeared in front of queen Leah. "You better back the fuck up."

"It's because of her isn't it Audrey? You were perfect til she came along."