10. 𝐖𝐞 𝐋★𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐏★𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝟗:𝟓𝟐 𝐏.𝐌 | 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝

"But why wouldn't you let her explain?" Synthia asked Amori, coming out of the girls closet with a skirt and purse.

"I don't know, I was upset. I mean think about it, didn't it seem like more than just sex to her? All the things I told you that she would do? There was times we didn't even have sex and just chilled with each other." I went up to my mirror, putting my earrings in.

"I mean that is true. Let's just stop talking about it. The party starts at 11 and we need to get ready, take insta pics, and beat traffic." I nodded and continued getting dressed.

I haven't talked to Ray since yesterday and it's kind of eating me inside. Maybe Synthia is right, I should have let her explain or at least see her point of view instead of getting upset. But I don't want to think about her nor see her right now. If all she sees it as is sex, then we don't need to be doing it. I'm fine with keeping it a strictly school related acquaintance, only working on the project.

"Okay, how do I look?" Synthia patted down her skirt, as I observed the outfit.

"Biiiitch you too cute! Let me take some pictures of you." She thanked me and handed me her phone, doing multiple poses at once. After taking the pictures, she posted them on her Instagram, then took my pictures.

[A/N: Please use your imagination if the pictures don't match the face claims and I know the fit lowkey basic, but it's just a party ain't nothing fancy. Plus I'm a masc/stud, I ain't good with girly outfits]

synthia_dabaddest  𝟓𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐨

...