13. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐓★𝐥𝐥 𝐘★𝐮

𝐘𝐚'𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 "𝐑𝐚𝐲" 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕𝟕:𝟑𝟒 𝐏

𝟕:𝟑𝟒 𝐏.𝐌. | 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Amori we're not that far from the park, come on." I laughed. She playfully whined and dragged her feet as we continued walking. The sun was still out today as it hit the side of her face making her all the more prettier.

It's like everytime I see her, I notice the small things more. When she's focused, her nose twitches. When she's tired, her lips pout and her eyes get droopy. When she's excited, she smiles with her gums and her eyes look like they are closed. Which I find to be very cute. When she's nervous, her ears twitch and so do her eyes. It's like she's focused, but she's in her head and zoned out.

"Quit looking at me creep." Amori looked at the ground as I realized I was caught.

"No, you're really pretty." I moved my hand to interlock with hers. She tried to hide her smile as I just smiled at her in admiration.

Once the park came in sight, she immediately gained energy and ran to the swings. Shaking my head, I ran after her, and got on an empty swing right next to her.

"So what's up?" She swung back and forth a little, but not to the point that she wasn't on the ground still.

"What do you mean?" I played dumb.

"Well you obviously bought me out here to tell me something." She turned her head to look at me. I slowly nodded and rubbed my sweaty hands on my bottoms.

"I uhh wanted to tell you something very important. You've heard many versions of it...But you don't know what actually happened and I want you to officially hear it from me."

"If it's about your grandma Ray you don't have to tell me if you don't actually want to." She pursed her lips.

"I want to." I said more confidently. She nodded and waited to listen.