7. 𝐂★𝐥𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐫★𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭★𝐫𝐦 Pt. 1

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

10:𝟐𝟑 𝐀.𝐌 | 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

"Synthia, stop asking me questions." I groaned. She's been asking questions since the start of school, well actually since last night. Will I tell her what was up? Hell no. Did I lie and say I went home by myself? Hell yes.

"I'm sorry Amori, it's just... you left without saying anything and you left with Ya'Rayla..." She said with disgust.

"She only took me to the bathroom to help with my makeup. And why are you saying her name like that?"

"Like what?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Like a disgusted way, what did she do to you?" I asked.

"Are you forgetting we both don't like her? All the times you've been rude have just gone poof in your mind or something?" She popped her neck.

"No, I have a reason to dislike her. You on the other hand don't. You've never even had class with her." I folded my arms.

"So? If you hate her, so do I. Plus I do have a reason..." She frowned. I don't hate her.

"And what's your reason?" I tilted my head.

"I caught her and my sister once kissing. And then after that like a week or so later, my sister said that she tried to force herself on her. I don't fuck with that shit." She scowled and crossed her arms in thought.

"When was this?" I'm so confused now.

"Like three weeks ago I think? Why?"

"When Ray and I were working on our project, she told me about a girl she was talking to and vibing with, but they never had sex. She told me the girl broke it off because she only wanted sex and Ray wasn't giving it to her. I don't think she would lie about that." I looked at Synthia concerned.

"Are you trying to call my sister a liar?" She looked at me.

"Yes actually. I hate to say it, but we both know how your sister is. When something doesn't go her way, she lies through her teeth." Synthia deflated at my statement.

"You're not wrong... But I don't want to think of my sister as someone who only uses someone for sex. I hate people like that." She frowned. Damn is that what me and Ray are doing? I thought.