At the house (Before the kidnapping)

1st Person
your perspective

It was getting later in the day as parker was supposed to come to my house for the night to hang out.
i was sitting on the couch as i sighed phone in hand as i scrolled through social media reading the news from lately. I was zoned out before a knock on the door was heard before a shout "y/n open the door or i'll kick it down!!" yelled parker in a playful tone, she was always a fun person.
i opened the door with a smile "hey parker ready for a girls night?"
parker walked in jumping in the couch sprawling out
"you know i am y/n! just hope no jackasses will ruin it this time."
Parker half smiled looking at me
"Hey! lets go for a drive down by the forest i heard from xavier that theres a beautiful lake there"
I almost laughed by how excited she seemed by a lake but nodded
"Sounds like a blast lets go"
I said getting up from my seat helping parker up
"i say we go after some snacks and a movie lets wait till midnight, i heard its absolutely gorgeous at that time"
parker insisted as she got up and headed straight for the kitchen
"well obviously the sun has barley set parker and its no fun when the sun is up"
i said as i followed parker to the kitchen to make some food letting time pass soon the time came to 8 Pm
"ughh y/n come on you can't seriously still like that dude" parker pushed the tray of brownie batter into the oven wiping her hands off looking at me "he is the child of voldemort you can do so much better" parker frowned obviously joking as she nudged me playfully. i scoffed but smiled "god i hate you but i love you so much at the same time" i walked past parker and went to grab a knife and cut the brownies into small squares shoving one in parkers mouth to stop her from talking so much before eating one. "heyy" parker pouted with a mouth full of brownie. i slightly giggled but finished my brownie and sat down on the couch. "ughh dude i cant wait much longer lets go parker!" i said in a joking annoyed tone looking at parker. "you know we can always just ditch him and head out on our own instead." parker said in an amused tone swallowing the brownie "we don't need that two faced bastard to give us a good time, and i bet he left to get drinks with his stupid friends!" i sighed smiling slightly knowing she was correct and would probably be the best not to wait "so then were off..?" i said putting the left over brownies in containers and away. "Hell yea y/n look at you letting loose for once!" parker excitedly said pushing me out the door and grabbing the keys and getting in the car.