Sobokk Sobokk

"Lemme be your personal photographer today." She took the camera from him and asked him to be there, and clicked a picture. He looked ethereal in the view, she couldn't take eyes off him. He stayed still for quite long but when getting no signal of picture being taken. He walked towards her and peeped into little screen of the camera.

After feeling his presence; she squealed "OMG! Look at you. You look like a part of the view. YOU ARE THE VIEW. Just look at you. This is so beautiful. I WISH I were the part of view like you are."

"That's it?" he took the camera out of her hands and made her stand where he was previously standing.

"Now act natural." And he pointed the camera towards her.

"Act what?" She was so confused and when she noticed what he was doing; she laughed, and he clicked the button. She ran towards him to see how the picture came out.... Of course it was beautiful.

"Wow! Are you trying to make me fall in love with myself?" she joked.

"No!" He once again took the camera from her hand and pointed it at themselves. "I'm trying to make you fall in love with MYSELF." and with that his lips connected hers and the camera took yet another memorable picture in 'the view'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This scene was inspired by the title picture... yes the picture Taehyung posted on Lunar year but then deleted it......... I love this picture so much... You all should love it too...