i. PILOT

" At the end of a rainbow is happiness " A young girl spoke. " And how often i've tried " The voice said a with a hint of sadness.
The young girl was seen standing on a balcony tears forming in her eyes as she sang.

<________>

Suddenly a newly formed demon fell into the deep deaps of hell. "I- I'm alive!-" It spoke, feeling its new demon like features. Before a car came and ran over the demon. The car then came to a halt the side door of the car opened and a spider demon stepped out. "Thanks for the fine time hot stuff." The driver spoke, running his gloved fingers through his "hair"

"Yeah, yeah-" the spider leaned in closer before looking around, leaning back up. "Listen, it's was a one time thing. I can't let it get out i'm offering my services to randos on the street." The male spider spoke, his hands on his hips. "It was just a quick cash grab." The spider spoke before the driver let out a dry laugh. "Whatever you say slut!"

"Ouch, oh!-" The spider said with dramatic movements before putting his hands on his hips. "What an insult!" The spider extended his arms to point at the driver. "Tell me when you come up with a better one-" he got in his face. "You piece of horse shit!" The spider laughed.

"Tell the misses I said hi, snookums" The spider blew the driver a kiss causing the spider to whine driving away.

^< ____________ >^

" I just want people to see what im doing will change them for the better." The blonde haired woman said, holding drawings and scripts. "Well, making you can show them but just don't-"

"Sing about it?" The two girls spoke at the same time. The blonde demoness groaned by the moth demons request. "C'mon Vaggie! I know what im doing, I even have a whole script about what im gomma do! The highlighted words are the best parts!" The blonde shoved the paper in Vaggie's face.

"Charlie it's all highlighted?.." Vaggie deadpaned. "I know!!" Charlie squealed. "I got this Vaggie, trust me" Charlie smiled before going up to a female news reporter. "Hello! I'm Charlie- Charlie Morningst-"

"Katie Killjoy." Killjoy cut Charlie off, backing away from Charlie as she threw her cigarette. "I'd say that it's a pleasure meeting you but it really isn't."
Charlie put her hand up offering the newsreporter a handshake.

"You can put that down, I don't touch the gays-" Killjoy rolled her eyes poking at Charlie. "Unlike you I have standards!" She'd chuckle.

"Know missy you're wasting my time if it wasn't for Geffrey missing his cooking show" Killjoy leaned in closer threatening Charlie before rushing towards her chair.

"Welcome back!-" Killjoy spoke, snapping her neck in the process.

^< ____________ >^

Charlie cleared her throat speaking about her passion before singing about it.

^< ____________ >^