v. THE ONE WHO KILLED THE VIDEO STAR

TW: MENTIONS OF

KILLING

PROFANITY

GUNS

DRUGS

________ ________ ________ _______

It was another hectic day for Y/N and the Hazbin Hotel, due to the exterminaton being shorter than usual

It was another hectic day for Y/N and the Hazbin Hotel, due to the exterminaton being shorter than usual. Y/N couldn't help but freak out with overwhelming thoughts going through her head. All she wanted to do now was rest and that's what she did.

Her eyes finally closing without a care in the world within that moment.

<___________________>

A hidden elevator with a TV demo n pasted on it then opened, revealing revealing Vox himself, the grumpy irritated male TV head, which soon held a smile when he walked out. The crowd of people around then turned to see Vox, the ongoing second "ruler" of hell he names himself. People rushed over and started asking loads of questions about his work and upcoming plans for the future. Vox then went up to a short female demon, ❝ Mr. Vox, what are your thoughts on the new extermination deadline this year? ❞ The female reporter asked asked.

Vox, with his hands behind his back and a toothy grin, responded, ❝ My dear people -❞ he leaned in closer, digging into his pocket for a remote, ❝ Voxtek Enterprises have always been at the forefront of innovation.❞ He smirked. ❝ And now... with this new oncoming threat coming upon us. We are shifting our focus on your protection.❞ he held one hand on his chest the other the report.

❝ We are pleased to announce - ❞ He tapped the botton on the remote, suddenly a screen appeared next to him as an image appeared on it. ❝ Voxtek Angelic Security is coming soon ❞ he announced. Vox then leaned down facing everyone, ❝ Trust us-❞ Vox then winked before his right eye started glitching ❝Trust us with your safety.❞

Everyone soon became hypnotized except for one worker who hesitantly went up to Vox. ❝ Sir!- ❞ The worker exclaimed to get Vox's attention as he held onto the clipboard for dear life. ❝ Uhh.. when did we begin working on Angelic Security? ❞ Vox, who could care less didn't even bat an eye at him, responded. ❝ 30 seconds ago. ❞ Vox said with an annoyed tone, making the worker jump as Vox walked away.