vi. BEAUTIFUL LIES /Extra chapter(?)

Gore

Shouting

Profanity

Abuse showed / mentioned

( Pls skip this chapter if scared or hate reading about things like these!! )

< I don't encourage writing about things like these but for the sake of this story the show must go on 😓 >

< SORRY FOR MY POOR EXAUSE OF SLANG I SUCK AT THIS >

< 1898 🗞 >

Loud shattering of plates n' shouting was heard from downstairs. A curious little lady carefully walked down the steps, hearing the shouts get louder.
" Ma? Pa?.. " She peaked around the corner to see her mother on the floor and tears. And a very angry male over her, the two adults looked at the child.

The father stood up tall and made his way over to the curious gal until the mother pleaded andd begged at the man to not harm the child- "Don't touch my child! ". She yelled as she gripped the man's leg, not letting him go.

" Let me go you bitch- " The man then kicked the woman in her face causing her nose to bleed. The young girl stared horrified better yet frightened at the show that was taking place. The girl looked at her mother who was screaming on the floor from both the pain and what could have taken place next.

The girl looked up to see her father walking closer to her making her back up before sprinting towards the exit door. Looking back at her deseaded mother that lied on the floor the girl tripped over the carpet and was then held by rough bloody hands. The girl kicked and squirmed, "Where do you think your going princess?".

The exit door then burst open giving the girl a chance to run outside and sneak away from the scene taking place. The little girl ran far before bumping into a tall, woman, a classy finger way hairstyle and who seemed to be in her early twentys. The woman gasped at the young girl sobbing infront of her.

"Deary are you alright?" The woman asked making the younger lady look up at the woman. "M- My mom she! " the girl stuttered over her words, "Poor thing come with me. " She spoke in a soothingly calm voice.

_____________>>_____________

As the two made it inside the house the older woman guided the child inside before sitting her over at the seating room. " My name is Rosie, get comfy deary you might stay for a while."
Rosie smiled before holding the child's hand. "If I may ask what's your name?"
The younger girls cheeks flushed up from embarrassment as she forgot proper manners.

" M- my name is Y- Y/N.. " She whispered, Rosie's smile got bigger, "What a delightful name! Now get comfortable dear, you need some nice tea and some warmth as it seems you've had a long day. "

___________×___________

414 Words.
_ Might be updated in the future

< Ik it is said that Alastor and Rosie are bestfriends but in this story there relationship is more of a mother, son :)) >

Chapter vii. ✔️