Kat-Nip (Pt Two)

(Midoriya×Bakugou)

Izuku...

~~

I tried to stay as positive and entertained as the others asked me to...I sat and sipped my alcoholic beverage while everyone else danced and had a great time...It just wasn't happening for me...I'm not really the partying type of guy so of course I felt like I was out of my element 'Maybe if I just sneak out...maybe they won't notice' I thought as I sighed loudly while shifting in my seat.

~~

I watched as Mina and whoever she was dancing with made their way towards the booth beside the one I was sitting at and I just so happen to notice someone else already occupying It...he didn't seem all that interested in being here either...I watched as he stretched his tiny hands out over his covered thigh before crossing said leg over the other.

I let my eyes roam his seated figure for a bit...just being mesmerized and intrigued...I glanced at his face and went a bit stiff when I realized that I've been caught staring...his eyes were a beautiful shade of crimson...so sharp and domineering...I couldn't look away 'Damn...It's been a long time since I've felt this drawn in...' I thought as I finished my drink.

I slowly stood from my seat and decided that I should at least go over and introduce myself...I could see Mina and her companion making out in the back of the small booth which I could see was making the crimson eyed beauty a bit uncomfortable...I shook my head at my friend before turning to the other and smiling softly "Mind if I sit?" I asked before pointing at the open space across from him.

His sharp eyes widened before a beautiful blush flared upon his pale skin...he shrugged his shoulders while fixing his blouse a bit...his left shoulder was a bit exposed "Not your scene either right? Its to crowded for me in here" he sighed softly and shook his head...I watched as he skimmed his tongue between his small pink lips before shifting in his seat...my eyes followed his every movement until they connected with crimson red.

He looked at the two females making out on the seat a few inches away from him and I before he quickly looked at me...I leaned back a bit and smiled causing him to blush a beautiful shade of pink while playing with the coaster sat in front of him "I'm Katsuki by the way...Ochako's friend..." he introduced himself before making eye contact...I hummed before taking a sip of my drink "Izuku...nice to meet you Katsuki" I answered.

~~

A half an hour passed since we began ᴏur conversation...I had learned that Katsuki was an excellent cook and loved to baked sweets treats but he didn't have much of a sweet tooth...he worked full time as a executive assistant for one of the most well known companies in Japan...he explained that he worked closely with his boss but had never met the company's CEO.

He also mentioned that he worked at a night club as a bartender...he explained the perks and cons of his second job...perks being able to drink as much as he wanted without having to pay and the tips are awesome 'His words not mines' and then there are the cons...having to deal with shitty drunks trying to sway him all night while he made their drinks.

He talked a bit more about himself before being startled by the fumbling bodies being pressed against him...I sighed while shaking my head at my roudy friend "Mimi...can you and uh..." I turned to Katsuki with a raised brow "Ochako...that's her name" he answered before scooting away from the two flushed females...I turned to my friend with a warning expression before getting comfortable in my seat once again.

Of course she sighed before asking Katsuki to make way so her and her companion could leave the booth and make their way elsewhere...he stood quickly before coming to stand beside me...I let my eyes wander towards his backside and felt my insides stir...my pants tightened causing me to shift in my seat before settling...his scent was mouthwatering.

As soon as Mina and Katsuki's friend were out of the booth he moved to sit down but stopped in his tracks...he eyed the seat with a scowl on his soft beautiful face...he sighed before standing once again "Everything OK?" I asked causing our eyes to meet...he shook his head before sighing loudly "The seats covered in..." he didn't finished speaking.

I leaned over the table and peaked at the padded seat before cursing under my breath...It seemed that Katsuki's friend had left a decent amount of slick behind...I slid over and patted the space beside me...the blushing blonde cleared his throat and accepted the invitation...I could smell the nerves flowing from his scent glands that was within hands reach of me "Sorry about...uh" I waved my hand in front of us before smiling softly.

He shook his head and sighed once again...I watched as his long eyelashes fluttered against his pale skin slowly and softly...I became hypnotized by his beauty just by looking at him...familiarizing myself with the beauty marks that littered his nerk and shoulders "She asked me to come out with her...said she'd stay with me..." he vented on...I sipped my drink and listened.

~~

Katsuki and I conversed until passed closing hours...I began to notice little things like how he would shift in his seat or how he would yawn adorably while rubbing his hands gently up and down his arms that were covered with goosebumps...I sat my drink down and grabbed my blazer...I lifted It a bit before placing It over his shoulders...he shivered once before yawning yet again "Your friend must have left with mines...did you drive?" he sighed before shaking his head.

~~

We exited the club together and made our way towards the only two vehicles that were parked in the lot "I can get a lyft or Uber...I wouldn't want to put you out" he whispered while wrapping my blazer further around his shoulders...he licked his lips before fishing his phone out of his pocket...I felt my heart hammer within my chest while thinking of him using a car service.

I placed my hand over his phone screen while smiling down at him "You wouldn't be putting me out Katsuki...I don't mind giving you a ride" I commented as I pulled my keys out of my pants pocket and pressed the lock button causing the loud blurring noise to fill the open space...Katsuki hummed and pocketed his phone...he came and stood in front of me...he had a cute little pout on his flushed face while trying his best to seem taller then what he actually was.

I chuckled at his attempts "Listen...I hope I won't have to worry about you stalking me at home..." he spoke with his danty hands on his petite waist affectively making my hands flex and squeeze around nothing...I swallowed hard before shaking my head at his comment "No...I wouldn't bother you...unless you wanted me to" I answered sincerely...I watched as his shoulder relaxed.

I hummed before placing my hand on the lower part of his back and guiding him to the passenger side of my Royce Phantom...he patiently waited until I opened the door and gestures for him to climb in...once his seatbelt was on I closed the door and moved over to the driver side...as soon as I was seated and seatbelt locked...I released a small breathe before starting the engine and making my way out of the emptied lot.