The Kings Mitress : (Pt Two)

(Bakugou×Midoriya)

The Wedding Preparations...

~~

𝓥𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮...

Katsuki...

I originally expected to wake up and pull Izuku into my arms and hold him close...I wanted to embrace him and possibly share a more intimate moment with him before sending him off...but instead I was met with an empty bed and a terrible headache...I left my quarters in a foul mood...I was letting out so much of my pheromones that even my parents left me be.

They of course didn't know the subject of my discomfort nor did they ask any questions while discussing my so called wedding preparations...I decided to stand near the window with my back to everyone else in the room...I could hear my mother and the princess of the Uraraka Kingdom whisper about decorations and what types of food would be served.

I honestly didn't want any of this and I knew that I should have spoken up before It had gotten this far along...but I have always been the type of person to make my parents proud...to respect them and to mind their better judgment...and I knew that I needed to do what was best for my Kingdom and provide a heir...with Izuku It would have been more of a impossible challenge...a child with him would have made things between our Kingdoms an obstacle.

~~

I sighed softly once I made It through the day of hell...I honestly don't see the point of all of this...I mean I don't see why I need a mate so early on...I just became the King of Ruaidhrí a day ago...It would have been a lot more sensible to wait at least a few years before I decided to take a mate...but with them rushing the process so quickly...makes me believe that they may have some ulterior motives.

My parents had brought the matter up to me a week before my coronation ceremony and I expressed my thoughts with them before declining the whole Idea...I explained that I wasn't ready...I still had things that I desired to do in my life before being shackled to another...with wanted to see where things between Izuku and I would go being my main reason for wanting to wait...I had places I wanted to travel to...all of those things were taken from me the moment they announced my engagement.

~~

I managed to shake everyone and retired to my quarters just before high noon...I groan loudly while eyeing the mountain of scrolls my parents left for me to handle while they begun their travels...I couldn't be bothered with the meetings right at the moment...I still need to gather my own generals who will fight along side me in battle...I still need to take care of the kingdoms financial situations...It was becoming so overwhelming.

I sighed once again before going completely still...I caught a whiff of the one scent I've been trying to avoid...the one who has been causing me a shit load of stress as of late...I wanted to pull my hair out and curse loudly when being in the same room as her...I know that she believes that we could make this so called arranged marriage work...but I just don't see her and I ever being in any type of relationship.

It took me a long time to accept the fact that I enjoyed having Izuku in my life as more then someone to warm my cock...I accepted him as my equal even though he's an omega and I an Alpha...I have grown so damn accustomed to having him in my life and I had no plans on pushing him out of It...I know what my heart wants and It isn't some princess from another kingdom...It's a Jade eyed beauty whom I've come to Love and desire.