First Date: Swanfire

One shot requested by @ggsarecool

It took hours for Emma to get dressed. Tonight was a night for her. She was going on her first date with Neal since they reunited in New York and had returned to Storybrooke. They thought it would be nice for them to catch up, which they had a lot to.

Around 8pm, there was a knock at the Charmings' door.
"Hello, Neal," Snow said opening the door and letting him,"She'll be downstairs soon."
"Thanks, Mrs Charming," Neal said smiling with a bouquet of red roses in his hands.
"No problem, Neal," Snow smilied,"And you can just call me Mary Margaret."
"Okay," Neal blushed.
Then Emma walked downstairs in a gorgeous baby blue dress with her hair up in a ponytail with a blue flower.
"Emma, you look absolutely beautiful," Neal said in awe of how amazing she looked.
"Thanks Neal," Emma blushed,"You look very handsome if I may say."
Neal smiled,"These are for you," he said handing her the roses.
"Thank you," Emma said taking them,"They are beautiful."
"I'll take these," Snow said taking the roses to put in a vase,"Now you two have fun."
Then the couple left and headed out.

Neal took Emma to a very nice Italian restaurant.
"So Emma, how have you been?" Neal asked.
"I've been good. A lot of things have changed since we last time since I saw you where you left me," Emma said.
"I'm so sorry for that, Emma," Neal said with sorrow in his voice.
"It's fine, Neal," Emma said,"Things happen for a reason."
"Yes, they do," Neal said,"How is Henry?"
"Henry is good. He is happy that you are here and all his family is together," Emma smiled.
"That's good," Neal said,"I was scared he wasn't going to like me."
"Henry is a very open minded and giving kid. He has been throughout and he still pretty much always has a smile on his face," Emma said.
"He is a good kid," Neal smiled.
"How was being in New York?" Emma asked.
"It was good. I liked the city,but always felt like something was missing," Neal answered.
"What was that?" Emma asked.
"You," Neal said grabbing Emma's hand,"I know we can't just get back together because we both have gone through so many things, but I hope we can get close to where we were."
"I would like that."

Neal and Emma enjoyed their delicious dinner, and after went on a nice walk through Storybrooke.
"At this is your stop," Neal smiled as they stood infront of her houses door.
"I really enjoyed myself, Neal," Emma smiled.
"I did too. We should do it again sometime," Neal said holding Emma's hand with a smile on his face.
"We will," Emma smiled then leaned into Neal and kissed him goodnight.
The kiss last longer than she thought it would be she was happy it did.
"Goodnight, Neal," Emma said opening the door.
"Night, Emma."

Hope you guys liked it. Read, Vote and Comment.
Leave Requests in the comments.
Love NandiHarrington