Chapter 4

Michelle was the first to wake up. When she did she saw she was in a black oversized shirt that was a boys. It smelt really good to her so she brought it up to her nose and sniffed the shirt. I smelt like her dads cookies that he made and hot cocoa that her and Jonathan used to love. Their dad also made that.
About a minute later she left her mate mark burning. She then saw a boy with dark hair and blue eyes. He was smirking at her. She blushes embarrassed he must have saw her sniffing his shirt. Well she thinks it's his shirt. And it is his shirt. He had Izzy put it on her when he felt his mate mark burning.
He didn't want her in Jaces clothes. And it looks like her and Izzy have the same style. He doesn't mind that but he is very protective of his soulmate and his sister. He meet his soulmate years ago, but he knows she doesn't remember because some how their bond got blocked. He remembers her telling her all about her mom and sister. Which pissed him off to no end. He went to report it to the Clave but couldn't because Jocelyn blocked their bond. As soon as she saw her daughters mark turn gold. Gold means you found your soulmate and it's burns until they touch it. Black means you haven't found them. And grey means they aren't born yet. Grey usually happens for vampire. And why Michelle's mark is burning once Again is because Jocelyn blocked their bond. She didn't want her daughter to be happy so she forced Magnus to do it. She said either he does it or she'll go to someone else. Since he already took her memory's and if someone else did it, it could make her go mad. Her father turned out the way he did because Jocelyn kept him from his star and his moon. His star is Jonathan and His moon is Michelle. He doesn't know about Clary.
Now let's get back to Alec and Michelle!
When Alec sees her blush he gives her a wink. Which makes her blush harder.
She smiles at him. Which he can't help but smile back at her.
Just then Izzy throws open the door to the hospital wing.
That makes Michelle jump up in shock.
Izzy gives her a sheepish smile and Says sorry.
Michelle asks where is her sister. Which makes Alec frown after all her mother and sister did to her she still cares for them. But he doesn't voice his thoughts out loud. He doesn't want to upset his mate when they just saw each other again. Well it's the first time for Michelle since she doesn't remember Alec because Jocelyn took her memory's away. While Alec is lost in his thoughts, Izzy and Michelle are having fun. Gossiping and talking about Clothes. Izzy is Braiding Michelle's hair, into a waterfall braid.
Alec is shook out of his thoughts when Michelle
Falls out of the bed into the floor because she is laughing so hard. Izzy falls right next to her. Izzy was telling her a story about Alec when they were younger. Alec rushes to his mates side to help her and Izzy up but when they see him they laugh harder. Alex stares at them dumbfounded. Wondering why they laughed harder when they saw him.