2

The lunch hall was abuzz with people, all rushing to their friend groups.
JianHao was sitting with Vincent and Nicole, as Denise and Debbie and Julynn had snuck off to do their study buddies meet up. Even though JianHao and Vincent were study buddies they didn't feel like it today.
"What's with that Teverley guy?" JianHao said. "He creeps me out. Like actually is just weird- Ever since that science fair he just doesn't like Denise."
"Yeah, but he is smart and that's what we need."
Vincent was stuffing his face with A4 wagyu steak.
"Who is Teverley anyway? It sounds like Terry." Nicole was eating a pot of shin Ramyun.
"Well he just is weird. Anyway I'm planning to get Denise and go out, we're going to talk things over."
"No way you aren't going to, Denise is my girlfriend and is not yours hao. You have maddy! Where even is she?" Vincent laughed when he said this.
"Well she's in Doctor Burqq's office getting her pills."
Jianhao knew maddy had an illness; just not what type of illness. Hopefully it wasn't serious.
"Whatever." Vincent said. "I'm going on a date with Denise soon, so you can say bye to any chance of getting with Denise."
Wow, Jianhao thought. How Vincent was always selfish, like that. He didn't care about it though. Vincent would always try to get Denise, he just had to find a way to get Denise without him knowing.

See, denise and JianHao had been together, until Vincent had single-handedly decided to ruin their relationship because of his desires for Denise.
So, this had led to their breakup, and JianHao finding comfort in Maddy, eventually starting to like her. He tried to confront Denise and still is doing to this day, to Vincent's annoyance.

Teverley had been acting weird since that encounter.
Diana didn't notice it, she knew Teverley was always weird his own way had is own quirks but he was more colder and less caring than usual.
"Uh Teverley? You know you can talk to me, right?"
"Huh? Oh sorry Diana I didn't know you were there."
"What? Ok, now you are just acting like weird now. What did Mrs Regna do? If she's making you do something I-"
"No no, Mrs Regna isn't doing anything, I swear don't turn against her," Teverley put a hand on Diana's arm making her flinch.
"The organisation isn't being evil, alright? They're just asking me to work harder and we get a reward," Teverley said. Little did Diana know it was that kind of reward.

Denise came over with Debbie and Julynn to JianHao's table.
"Hi guys! You got any lunch?"
"Denise, please tell me you didn't not eat any lunch? You study too much." Nicole had a look of concern in her face.
"Ahh it's alright!" Sometimes Vincent didn't know how to be caring.
"Here," JianHao gave Denise some of Vincent's fries and she ate one.
"Hey! That's my food," but JianHao gave him a look.
Debbie and Julynn were in conversation with Nicole at this time.
The bell rang suddenly and the tannoy announcement went off.
"Uh- um, hello good afternoon students. After lunch there will be an assembly for you. The organisation want to talk to you. Thank you."
Ms Sitis voice was shaking a bit.
"Come on guys." Kevin's voice could be heard as he strode down the hallway. It was hard to take him seriously because he always hung out with first years and was a running gag of the school.
"Jeez Kevin, you'rere not the boss here."
"Well I'm just doing my job. If you can't adhere to the rules you're going to the books." He then pulled his usual face.
"Jeez what's up with him? He's more angst than usual," Vincent said.
"I think he needs to chill a bit," Ren yi xiang came over to them.

The assembly was packed with Titan academy students as they all awaited the organisation.
"Welcome students," Mrs Siti entered. "As you know you have been called to choose 3 extracurriculars which is part of your education, the 3 you choose means the rest of your subjects will be focused on those 3, along with Maths , English Literature and Language, a science of your choice (seperate or double) and compulsory PE. Class T1T5 specifically, you will be choosing your extracurriculars-"
"Thank you Mrs Siti for that helpful information," Mrs Regna arrived, her eyes locking on the students. Especially Teverley.

—————————-
I will mostly post on Friday-weekends
753 words