Chapter 15(AWE)

Not long after the encounter of the Endeavor, The Empress which belonged to former Captain Sao Feng, is now being towed by the Flying Dutchman. Elizabeth, who was made Captain in Sao Feng's dying breath, wasbreath, was with her crew in the brig. She was calling out for Bootstrap Bill Turner, but the Dutchman crew either ignored or laughed it off. Until a voice was heard in their cell.

Bootstrap:
Bootstrap. You know my name.

Elizabeth walked towards Bootstrap who was embedded in the wall of reef, barnacles and other fungi farming on the wall of the ship.

Elizabeth:
Yes, I know your son.

He seems to be having trouble remembering.

Elizabeth:
Will Turner.

Bootstrap:
William.

He said before he started laughing and moved out of the wall he was attached to.

Bootstrap:
He made it. He’s alive. And now he sends you to tell me that he’s coming to get me. Ha ha! God’s wounds he’s on his way.

Elizabeth:
Yes, Will is alive. And he wants to help you.

Bootstrap had a different look on his face, like he was just given bad news.

Bootstrap:
He can't help me. He won't come.

Elizabeth:
But you're his father.

Bootstrap then pointed to her.

Bootstrap:
I know you. He spoke of you. He can’t save me. He can't come because of you.

Elizabeth was taken back by this.

Elizabeth:
Me?

Bootstrap:
You're Elizabeth.

Elizabeth:
Yes, I’m Elizabeth.

Bootstrap:
If Jones be slain, he who slays him must take his place. Captain… Forever. The Dutchman must always have a Captain. And if he saves me…. He loses you.

Elizabeth:
I see.

She understood that no matter what Will chose he loses someone.

Bootstrap:
He won't pick me. I wouldn't pick me. Tell him not to come. Tell him to stay away. Tell him it's too late. I'm already a part of the ship…and the crew.

He sinks back into his space in the wall of the ship when Elizabeth gets closer to Bootstrap to talk to him again.

Elizabeth:
Bootstrap.

Bootstrap:
You know my name. You know my name.

Elizabeth:
Yes, I know your son.

Bootstrap:
William. He’s coming for me. Wait and see. You’ll see… He promised.

Pirate 1:
We're doomed.

Tai Huang:
The only chance we have now is Poseidon's Revenge.

Bootstrap then gasped as he spoke.

Bootstrap:
That ship is cursed!!

Elizabeth:
What do you mean?

Bootstrap:
Beware the king of the ocean... the one who rules the waves across the seven seas. The skies will go dark and the waters will roar in fury at his beckon call and the Dutchman will fall. He will be King of the Pirates, and master of the Sea.