Ink and fresh

Ink briefly checked in on error before walking off to go get some sleep, he didn't need to worry about error destroying way too many aus straight in a row without sleep for now.

Since the other was asleep for now and will be for a while because he knew his counterpart, they may not be friends, but they weren't enemies either.

Ink hummed a bit, he supposed he should let fresh know about this too, wouldn't want to get on Fresh's bad side, especially since fresh did train him soon after ink woke up.

Fresh was the one to train him on how to use magic and to make aus after all. Along with some other things.

Probably why ink was also a goofball and his morals were all over the place and different to a mortals morals.

Like kidnapping is so bad, ink mocked under his breath, oh but kidnapping was so fun! Especially when it got him to have breaks from coughing up his blood/magic!

Normal ink doesn't kidnap people or monsters, buuuuuttt there are always the few exceptions.

...Like the one time he kidnapped nightmare, thank god dream never found that out, otherwise ink would take months to regenerate from his wounds if that was the case.

Why nightmare never said anything to dream about it, ink has no idea, and ink was very, very grateful that nightmare never said anything.

And ink did not know that nightmare was planning to use that as blackmail against ink at some point in the future.

But still, ink was pretty glad that nightmare never said anything. He'd like to keep all four limbs, thank you very much.

Ink hummed and sent a text over to fresh, letting him know that error's gonna be sleeping for at least a month in a very soft and comfortable bed in the doodlesphere.

Ink then very much made a point to not check his phone afterwards as it started going off with notifications from someone besides fresh.

Whoever it was, can wait. He has to wait for fresh to show up so ink can show him where error was because if he didn't tell fresh somethings, like major things that could affect him, then fresh would very much ground ink and ink did not want that.

He did not want to get stuck in Fresh's realm until he was ungrounded.

Sure it was an interesting place to explore, but being stuck there until fresh decided he could be let back out again, would be annoying, especially since he'll have to deal with the creatures inside trying to eat him when he's grounded.

And he can't really kill or hurt anything on the inside either unfortunately....so he usually has to run or hide somewhere until then.

How'd the creatures know when to attack him when he's grounded vs not attacking when he's exploring and not grounded, ink will never know.

But still, he has to let fresh know things anyways, fresh was kinda like...a parent figure to him? Older sibling figure?

Meh one of the two or something, but either way, ink waited where fresh usually pops up at when he enters the doodlesphere.

Slighting humming a bit before jumping startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder before relaxing at fresh's face.

"Heya fresh!" Ink bounced in place happily as the other did his usual finger guns.

"Yo yo yo wassup my home slice! How'z error brah?" Fresh cheerfully asked as ink started to lead the other.

"Doing pretty good! He's actually getting sleep!" Ink cheerfully replied back as he showed fresh where error was at.

On Fresh's sun glasses, the word nice could be seen as he took in the very comfortable looking bed, slightly pausing as he could see there was someone else in the bed too.

Fresh headed over and carefully pulled the blanket up to notice nightmare glaring up at him, tentacles sharp and pointed directly at him, Fresh's sunglasses just read the word cute as he put the blanket back down as error cuddled nightmare closer.

Nightmare scowled up at fresh, eye sockets narrowing at the other and hissing.

Ink blinked with confusion and headed over, only pausing and slightly freezing as he noticed nightmare, a sweet drop forming on the back of inks head, well fuck, dream was going to kill him if he saw this.

Luckily ink locked them out for now until error was leaving. So glad he did so...ink slowly pulled his phone up and took a picture.

Nightmare scowled even harder, ""I'm going to kill you slow and painfully."

"Hehe jokes on you, I'd just respawn." Ink responded back with a grin.

A grin appeared on nightmares face and inks grin slowly fell with a hint of confusion.

"That's the point. I get to kill you multiple times." Nightmare cackles at inks alarmed look.

"Nope." Ink muttered and bolted on him, he was very lucky nightmare wasn't moving from the cuddle, otherwise nightmare would have fun killing the other multiple times.

Fresh's sunglasses now had the word funny on it, "funny little brah. Welp! Seems like error brah is fine. Gotta go now, I have things to do."

Fresh disappeared without his usual fresh poof.

Nightmare growled a bit before falling silent as he felt error nuzzle him gently before his eye sockets closed to sleep some more as it was interrupted when fresh and ink got closer.

Nightmare grumbled slightly and went back to bed.

____*____*____*___*_____*___*___
Finished with 1018 words. Hope you like and comment what you think! And if your new to this story, then do be aware that error sees nightmare as his kid as nightmare is still a babybones!

Ja ne~!

Ink, error, fresh
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/prime
Underfell, sans/ruby, papyrus/scarlet
Underswap, sans/swap, papyrus/ginger
Dreamtale, dream, nightmare
Horrortale, sans/cleaver/cherry, papyrus/jove/?
Dusttale, sans/dust/ash
Xtale, sans/cross/silver
Killertale, sans/killer/peril
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Outertale, sans/outer/spiral, papyrus/nebula
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Epic tale, sans/epic, papyrus/titan
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/Rus
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold

May or may not add more later idk yet

The one with /? You can vote on for nickname

Nightmare -"about time"

Error- "ha loser"

X