Ch.1 An Unexpected Guest

Your POV

I was returning back home from my last day in school. Finally!! Im going to have 3 months without going to that prison!!

I unlocked the door and then, went to change my clothes and take a bath.

"Weird, father should be here by now. And where is mother? Whatever i'll finish showering and go see that later"

After i finished shiwering, i went to the kitchen, there i found a note saying:

{Dear daughter,
We'er going to take a break from all the work. Don't worry about anything, there is money in your room. And there are extra money in the basement. JUST FOR IMERGENCY!!!!
Anyways, take care. We love you =)

from your mother and father <3}

They left? So that leaves me alone in the house!! Good!!! Anime, manga, manhwa, novels,genshin, games, and wettpad.... Here i come!!!!!!

I went to the gaming room, where I sat on the small bed there.

When i was starting to open genshin. I was going to start from when i left but- a bright light blinded me and suddenly i heard a thud.

Then, everything turned black.

I wake up, feeling something on my stomach.

I got up, leaning on my elbow. I was still sitting, or right now laying, on the bed. I looked down on my stomach, to see the unknown figure starting to regain his consciousness.

I saw a blue haired boy with his face still in my stomach, there was a big hat om the right side of the bed and he wore weird clothes. But these clothes seems familiar.

He started stirring and then leaned on his arms, he looked at he, and we made eye contact.

I'm surprised.... that's scaramouche, from Genshin Impact, a game, a FICTIONAL game. And yet, he's sitting ON ME?!

"Ahhh!"

I suddenly screamed and threw him on the floor

"Agh- hey! What's wrong with you?! Damn bic-"

"What are you doing in my home?!"

"... Do you think I know? I just woke up" *deadpan expressions*

"Oh- right! ..... But- how are you here?! You can't be a cosplayer, because humans can't appear out of the TV!!"

"Well, because I'm not a damn human! And what is a cosplayer and tv anyways?"

"Wha....?! You can't be for real...."

"No, I'm for real. Now answer my question."

"Can you understand that I'm in shock right now?!"

"Ok?! At least you know where you are!"

"You know what?! Forget it, it's as if 2 kids are quarrelling over the last peice of candy!"

"Ok. That's better I guess. So- explain to me where am I or how I got here."

"Deal! But I still need to process the situation!!" *unnormally glad tone*

"*sweatdrop* wierd"

"Ok! Sooo, you're in my house. And.... you came from a game called Genshin Impact. I was going to play it, but that's even better!"

"I'm from a game...? Hey! Stop messing around! Do you have any proof?"

"Yeah! So, I have pictures and videos about you all. I know most of you and what you do. I was the traveller, or playing as the traveller. So I know, Mo-"

"Ok! I get it! I said, you can SHOW me, not make me deaf from your RAMBLING!"

"Ok... I'm gonna show you some fanarts. They're pics of you that were drawn by people here."

"Ok, I guess I can take that."

"Ahhhh! Don't you look cool and adorable!!"

"H-hey! I don't look adorable! Buy yeah I look cool!*blush*"

"Hehe, you do~ anyways, what do you wanna do now? Do you want to stay with me?"

"Isn't this you room? It's small. Can you afford to a second person living with you? I mean, I don't need to sleep or eat or breath, so I'm good. You bed is small as well."

"Nope~ that's not my room, that's my gaming room. I play my games here. I have board games, cards, play stations, my desktop, my pc, etc. I even have a small fridge here. So I'm good. Thanks for worrying. Now, I'm hungry, let's go to the kitchen."

"Well, lead the way."

"Okay! Off we go!"

"She's energetic..."*mumble*

'Oh, if only you know me with people who aren't close to me!' *giggle*

"What are you giggling about?"

"Nothing! I'm happy you came here to me! Who knows what would happen if you came to a crazy or obsessed fan?!"

"I wouldn't have known you"

"That's the problem!!"

'Agree'

__________________________

Word count: 747