The Nurse Stole My Heart

In a hospital, a female doctor leaves one of the patient's room after checking on them

In a hospital, a female doctor leaves one of the patient's room after checking on them. She heads to the elevator but stops suddenly, as she feels a shiver up her spine. She thinks nothing of it and walks closer to the elevator along side a colleague. While inside, the elevator went stiff. Camille panics, prompting her to press the emergency button, peculiarly it breaks. She tries to calm herself but feels a presence behind, she turns around only for the lights to shut off. Horrendous screams are heard inside. The elevator doors open. Empty.

In the morning, a little less than a half hour before noon, Felicia opted to visit her understandably untidy colleague at his humble abode

In the morning, a little less than a half hour before noon, Felicia opted to visit her understandably untidy colleague at his humble abode. Felicia shows her concerns to Mark that her sister, Camille, has been missing for a few days. She was last sighted in the hospital she worked. Investigations has been done for possible answers, kidnapping, murder, or worse. Or completely outlandish stuff. Mark turns worried as well but wonders how he never heard of this news.

"I don't know, maybe you just watch the channels with cartoons instead of the news. But that's dumb, you're a real 'mature' adult, that's why I hang out with you! Right, Mark?" Felicia says in a sassy, sarcastic way. "Also, it was on newspapers."

"I'm real mature!" Mark yells, "Wait, they still make newspapers?" Felicia's phone rings in her pocket, it's her sister calling

Felicia's phone rings in her pocket, it's her sister calling. Felicia accidently drops her phone out of sudden shock. Felicia asks her what happened, where is she. Camille cuts her off, ignoring the question. She tells Felicia to go to the hospital she works at immediately. The call hangs up before she could ask her why. "Sounds like a very obvious trap, maybe we should call the authorities just in case..." Mark says to Felicia

Felicia pulls out a Glock, "Yeah. I know. That's why I'll bring this."

"Wha—where'd you get that?!" Mark says in shock.

"Legal means, like the Morph I own." Felicia replies, "Which I got legally." She starts sweating.