Scared

**Three Months Later**
"I got it!" Hunter said as he ran to the front door of his moms house.

"Addie?" He was surprised when he opened the door.

"I have to talk to you. I couldn't do it over the phone," she swallowed hard.

"Okay," he said as he shut the door and walked out on the porch, sitting on the steps with her.

"Uhm I-I'm," she stuttered as she played with her fingers in her lap.

"Hey, Addie. It's okay. It's just me," he grabbed her hand and she looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"Pregnant," she finished what she was saying.

"Uhm. With my kid?" He questioned.

"Well considering you were my first and my most recent," she laughed awkwardly.

"Oh," he whispered.

"I'm keeping it Hunter. I have to," she was on the verge of tears.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm gonna do everything I can to be there for you," he wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I'm scared Hunt," she cried into his chest.

"I know. It's gonna be okay. Have you told your parents?" He asked her.

"My dad knows. But my mom doesn't," she cried harder.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's gonna be okay. Come on. I was just about to go back to my apartment. I'll tell my parents later," he grabbed her hand before telling his mom bye and leaving.

"Hunter what am I gonna do?" She threw herself on the couch.

"You're not gonna do anything alone," he sat next to her.

"I'm 17. And I'm pregnant," she buried her head in the crook of his neck.

"I know. We got this though okay?" He rubbed her back.

"I can't finish school with a baby. What if I just," she stopped herself.

"Just what?" He asked her.

"Moved here," she gulped.

"I think that would make sense," he turned away from her, hiding the evident excitement in his eyes.

"I can't now though. But before the baby. I guess I'll uhm move down here. Buy an apartment down here," she said.

"You can live here," he spoke up.

"No Hunter. I can't do that," she said honestly.

"Why not?" He asked her.

"I don't know," she looked down at her hands in he lap and he saw a single tear fall onto her hand.

"Just live here okay?" He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his chest.

"Okay," she blinked.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise," he told her.