Chapter III: The Start of the Four

After the accident, Lynah, Matt , Elsie and Anna become closer and start to become real friends to each other.

  The professors decided to not put them in detention if they promised to never do that sort of thing again, but of course they weren't able to maintain such a promise.

  Another reason our young wizards weren't put in detention was because Anna and Elsie were the daughters of two Hogwarts' teachers, and Matt the grandson of McGonagall. It is not something that teachers should actually do, but it was only the beginning of the year and they were more tolerant.

  Anna and Lynah were still quite competitive toward each other and especially during the classes they have in common. Herbology and History of Magic were a sort of battlefield for them. They wanted to be the best everywhere, not to be proud of themselves but to be the number one and to be able to win the House Cup. Matt and Elsie also wanted to win but were not like them.

  Every weekend, our young wizards passed their time in the library . Doing their homeworks of course but also speaking about everything and anything. Most of the time , our Slytherclaw girls were doing their homeworks and reading marathons. Elsie and Matt were the judges . For now they were ex aequo.

"And now, give us the list of ingredients for the Wiggenweld potion !"almost screamed by our young Gryffindor.

"One pint of Horklump juice

2 drops of Flobberworm Mucus

7 Chizpurfle fangs

Billywig sting slime

A sprig of mint

Boom Berry juice

One stewed Mandrake

Drops of Honeywater

Sloth brain Mucus

Moondew drops

Salamander blood

10 Lionfish spines

Unicorn horn

Wolfsbane aaaaaand,

Powdered Root of Asphodel" said Anna proudly.

  "That's not fair she is a potion nerd and Professor Snape's daughter of course she'll know that !" protested Lynah .

  " Well you both made the rules not my problem" Matt was laughing while saying this. " If you guys weren't like this you wouldn't be complaining about it"

  Anna was still proud and Lynah decided to not play anymore for today . In fact they were like this all the time. If Anna thought that the questions were too easy for Lynah she would do the same thing as the Ravenclaw girl did that day.

  Elsie and Matt were at the same time annoyed and entertained by their attitude.

  Every time they were together, the rest of the Hogwarts students couldn't believe their eyes. Interhouses friendships existed but they were rare. And something even rarer was a friendship between the four houses. Everyone thought they would bring chaos and to be honest , they were not wrong.

  Slowly a group nickname starts to be said by all the other students. "The Four Knights of the Apocalypse" , because people thought they would bring apocalypse and chaos , and it was too easy to call them "The four wizards of the apocalypse".

  Our young students adopted the nickname really quickly and were also quite proud of it. They were just a bunch of eleven years old, of course they liked to feel quite important.

  For now until the end, they were "The Four Knight of the Apocalypse"