116.

Miami Florida.
2:52 pm.
Nyla border. 19.

ROWAN PLACED- nyla on his lap staring into her beautiful, perfect eyes

ROWAN PLACED- nyla on his lap staring into her beautiful, perfect eyes. "What?" She smiled, lifting up his shit then rubbing on his abs. He didn't respond he just smiled. "Im sorry, im just letting my dirty thoughts get to me" he gripped her thighs. She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Anyways, are you leaving me today?" She asked.

"No, ima stay with you all day"

"Are you leaving me?" He asked.

"I might....i mean i have to go see eli"

"Forget him."

"I can't, when your the one who shot him"

"Oh, please don't start this love."

"No. Because-" he grabbed her neck, aggressively pulling her into a deep and delightful kiss, allowing her to taste the weed on his breath, making it impossible for her to pull away.

The weed on his breath. Such a turn on.

his breathing got heavier as hers did the same, their sexual tension grew bigger as they continued to kiss more passionately, it made her wet. He slowly trailed his other hand up her shit to her bra, pulling and tugging on the strap.

Eventually, he pulled the strap back as far as he can, letting it go so it can hit her back, painfully. She moaned in pain in his mouth making him smile. "Do it again." He demanded, pulling her strap back once again. She did it again and he grabbed her neck more harder. "Oh shit." He cussed letting her neck go.

She pulled back biting her lip. "I think a little pre-cum just came out" he laughed out of breath. "I can't handle you, you take over me" she smiled at him. "Did i grab your neck too hard?" He smiled stroking her cheek with his thumb.

Wtf just happened? What was thatt?

"No, you actually made me wet" she smiled.

"Can i see how wet i made you?" He asked tugging on the waist band of her boxers.

"Stop." She smiled.

"We need too stop this, were not together, and we keep doing this, im starting to think we're just best friends with benefits and nothing else, just that." She said tracing his cuts.

"No, we're in love. And you know it too" "i just haven't made you my girlfriend yet" "wife even." He smiled.

"In love?" She questioned. "Yes." He said.

"I don't think im ready for love." She looked down.

"Can i make you ready?" He grabbed her chin, lifting up her head. "Can i show you what love really is?" He smiled.

She smiled looking at him. "Can i?" He asked again. "Yeah" she smiled, grabbing his face, pecking his lips.

"After that night i don't ever think i can stop kissing you now" he kissed her back.