FOUR

Y/N was sprinting towards the charms classroom, with a ghost, nearly headless Nick guiding her the way,"Yeah! And that classroom over there!-" he points towards an old, big, brown door. He continued,"Is the charms classroom!" Y/N checks her watch and then stops running,"Thank you Nick! I would never be able to find the right classroom without you-" she said huffing."This is my first day and yet I'm late." She bidded him goodbye, knocked on the door three times and entered. She saw an old midget standing on a pile of books,"This must be professor Flitwick.", She muttered to herself. "Good Morning Professor! I just lost the way. Hogwarts is enormous." "Y/N Potter! Have a seat." squeaked Flitwick. She seated herself besides a Ravenclaw girl who smiled at her,"Hey Y/N. I am Juni Adams! Wanna be friends?" "Of course! Why not!",they both shaked their hands while grinning. She saw the four friends sitting just behind her. "Are you fine?" asked James, while looking at her anxiously. "Yeah.... I dashed here.. as fast as..I could. That's why... I'm out of breath." "So, as I was saying...",continued Flitwick."Today we will learn about the Reductor curse. Does anyone know what it does?" Y/N shot her hand up in the air with a sudden jerk. "Yes Ms. Potter?" She stood up confidently and said,"The Reductor curse or Reducto is a curse that is used to blast solid objects into pieces. If the curse is strong enough it can turn objects into ashes." "Well done Ms. Potter! Five points to gryffindor!" cried Flitwick. Y/N sat down proudly. "Not bad at all!" A gryffindor praised her from behind. "Now I want all of you to study the incantation and wand movement carefully. Use Reducto to blast the wooden box into fine ashes." Flitwick instructed. Y/N put her glasses on and opened her book. The students did as told and after several minutes they were trying to blast the box. A student's curse was so powerful that she was able to blast her desk. But Y/N knew how to do it all right."REDUCTO!", Y/N roared and the box turned into fine dust. "You're better than I thought Potter!" Y/N grinned. The rest of the charms class was wicked with Y/N having loads of people to admire her on her charms skills.

When Y/N was having a conversation with her new friend, a voice shouted for her. She turned around and saw the Marauders marching up to them. As they were doing so Juni went rather pink and started to fix her hair. Y/N noticed this. "Y/N! I didn't knew that you were excellent in Charms!" said James enthusiastically. "You don't spend any time with me during the break. How would you know?" said Y/N smiling. "Oh! I forgot to introduce you to my new friend. This is Juni, Juni Adams." They all went to the next class together which was transfigurations. As soon as they entered the classroom she could feel the level of strictness maintained there by the teacher, there was pin drop silence in the room. Y/N noticed an orangish cat sitting elegantly on Professor Mcgonagall's desk observing everyone. Y/N's eyes were still on the cat. "What happened?" asked James. "Is that Professor's pet or something?" she asked him looking confused. She had asked a dumb question, the Marauders along with Juni chuckled. "You sure are a nerd!" exclaimed Sirius."Do you know anything apart from your syllabus?" he continued while giggling. Y/N soon understood why. The cat had just transformed into a tall and severe looking lady in her late twenties. Y/N let out a gasp. "Right! You're an animagus." The lady's hair was pulled into a bun and she had her glasses on. "Take a seat all of you." she said serenly. They did so. She sat between James and Sirius. "These are the crucial years of your life as ordinary wizarding level are going to decide your career path. The students who wants to choose transfigurations as their main subject should know that I do not accept students into N.E.W.T classes unless they have achieved exceeds expectations or higher in O.W.Ls." Y/N found her awesome. "Today we are going to learn how to change owl to opera glasses" "Cool." Sirius said fondly to James. This was the subject in which they both excelled at. "Please take down some notes which I am going to give you. Everyone was now busy in writing. "Do you even understand what you are writing...?" inquired Y/N while gazing at Sirius' parchment. "How messy your writing is!" said Y/N disgusted. "Shut up shorty!" he said. "When are you going to drop that nickname?" she said now annoyed. "Y/N just do your work or else Minnie's gonna give you a detention." James snapped. "Never!" he answered Y/N's question while muttering under his breath. "It looks like poop! Your writing!" giggled Y/N. Sirius lifted up his quill (which was damp with ink) and brushed it on Y/N's nose. "Now your nose looks like poop too!" "SIRIUS BLACK! WHAT THE-" "Detention to you Ms. Potter" Professor Mcgonagall popped out of nowhere. "Whats on your nose?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows. Everyone's attention now was at her. The whole class was full of laughter in no time. Y/N felt embarrassed. She said while slightly covering her nose with her hand,"Black did this!" "Detention to you too Mr. Black." "You can't do this Minnie!" he protested. "Oh no! You little demon! I can." smirked Mcgonagall.

Guys sorry for the delay! I had lots of schoolwork.