~22~

I'm gonna write in third person for the rest of the book.

"Cashing in on a 3,000-year-old grudge, huh? You Goddesses are pretty bitter, aren't you?" Estarossa asks. "And while you both look calm on the outside, I can feel that scorching rage of yours getting hotter and hotter on the inside. Normally, those with hatred in their hearts would lose their ability to inflict pain on anyone else when they go up against my Love Commandment. But with Four Archangels under the Supreme Deity's sworn protection that won't work." Estarossa notes. "Am I right?" He asks. "That's what's so confounding. How did Mael get himself killed by the likes of you?" Tarmiel wonders. "What's even more confounding to me is the fact that you can't figure out something so simple." Estarossa disappears and reappears in front of Tarmiel, stabbing him in the chest with his arm. "It's because I'm stronger. What other reason could it be?"  He asks, Tarmiel chuckles and dissolves into water. "What the?" Estarossa questions looking at his arm.

Sariel giggles and Estarossa scoffs raising his arm. He tries elbowing Sariel but the Archangel creates a tornado around himself to block the attack, resulting in Estarossa getting injured. "Did you really think someone like you could even hope to touch me?" Sariel asks. "If this is all your Grace can do, then you should know that it won't help." Estarossa claims. "You sure about that?" Sariel asks, pointing a finger at Estarossa who gets sucked into a tornado.  Tarmiel comes in and Sariel releases him from his tornado and he falls into water. Estarossa swims up to the surface and looks around confused. "What the hell?" He asks. A waves sends him back underwater and he swims to the surface again breathing heavily. "What's going on?" He questions. "Welcome to the Domain of the Gods." Sariel tells him. Estarossa looks around and all he could see was water. "It's a dimension that's created by our Graces for such an occasion." Sariel explains. 

"I'll destroy your pathetic dimension!" Estarossa flies out of the water by a giant wave appears above him. "I wouldn't if I were you." Tarmiel warns him. "What?" Estarossa asks only to get knocked back into the water by the wave. "Try all you like, but it's not use. You'll never escape. Any attempts would amount to spitting in the ocean or sighing at a tornado." Tarmiel explains as Estarossa continues getting dragged into the ocean and eventually into a whirlpool. "And with that our revenge is now complete. Tornado and Ocean will tear you apart and then you'll be pulverized by lightning." Sariel shares, and a tornado emitting lightning appears sucking Estarossa into it.  "Enlil's Divine Punishment!"  The two Goddesses shout and a burst of lightning strikes the tornado making Estarossa scream. 

"This technique can reduce even a Demon like yourself down to a molecular level, making regeneration impossible. With that, you may now atone for the sin of killing Mael by ceasing to exist!" Sariel tells him and they let their technique do the job. "Jikan..." Estarossa says with a strained voice and the Commandment of truth appears in his hand. 

Outside the battle field everyone looks at where the fight was going on in silence. "Hey, it got quiet all of a sudden." Diane points out. "I'm sensing that one presence vanished." King notes. "Grand Master, which side won?" A knight asks Howzer. "Afraid your guess is as good as mine." Howzer replies, turning to Etheria who stood with her arms crossed and eyes closed. "Grand Master, why don't we all break for a meal?" A knight suggests. "Seriously? We don't have the time to sit around eating!" Howzer shouts, annoyed. "Grand Master!" A third knight calls. "What do you have to pee now?" Howzer turns to him. "Well, just curious. What should we do with the other Ten Commandent and the princess? The knight asks. "Oh." Howzer says. "It stands to reason that a Demon like them should be vanquished, right, sir?" The knight asks. "The princess is working with us for the time being and as for the Commandment, I don't think she'll do anything." Howzer replies. "Huh, really?" A knight asks.