Cartellieri

Jayus spent more money on sword commissions compared with the entire empire combined, even then it was no dent to the Dahl Family's entire bank, asset and future income. Being exceptionally skilled at the sword meant Jayus also had an eye for fine blades, going as far as recruiting Galenius of Borelimis to be his own personal sword crafter. Many people old, new and powerful sailed all seas and rode over mountains just to meet this esteemed craftsman, yet only five people have ever been able to come across Galenius. Even aged, crippled men whom wandered tens of years over the world had rare luck finding Galenius. It was a miracle enough to behold him in your sight. Galenius, a craftsman of all unbreakable weapon, was said to be a close and loyal friend to the first Emperor of Borelimis. Both men spent days on end by each other's company since young, forming an unbreakable bond like no other, people around would often humour how attached to the hip they were. Days passed with the sun never setting from above Borelimis, an everlasting light casting upon the youth and peace of the small city. No one could have ever expected such a disaster to unfold.

"Galenius... I'm sorry," 

In a blur of crimson red blood and rain, night fell upon the never resting city of Borelimis. Everything had happened so quickly, Galenius had no idea what had happened before his dearest friend collapsed in his arms, becoming no more than a bundle of limbs drenched in rain and blood. Vacant eyes staring past Galenius own which would forever haunt him in his life. Galenius could neither identify his own hot tears against the cold rain of that night. The earth beneath him swallowed him whole but he neither sunk or lifted. The Emperor was dead.

No. Galenius jerked as the Emperor's arm fell to the muddy ground, and all Galenius could do was clumsily pick it up.

No... Galenius panicked, struggling to hold himself together as one by one each of the Emperor's limb fell one after another as dirty, trembling hands scrambled to pick up the pieces of what used to be his friend. His Emperor. Galenius kept his eyes wide open, it was getting hard to see everything in front of him with the rain blurring his eyes. His body swayed as he sat on the ground. No longer than that, like a heavy weight had been burdened on his back, Galenius sunk his head on the ground, squeezing tightly on his friend, although the warmth that the former Emperor had originally generated was no longer there, he relished in the familiar traces of his hands, every wrinkle on his skin like guidelines on a map of their home. No one knows how long Galenius had stayed in that mountain embracing the remains of the first Emperor, but it was said that he had gambled with magic and confined the remains in his tools.

Even in death, the First Emperor will forever create achievements.

Although Galenius had long hid away from the world, no one would stop looking for him to request a mighty sword because compared to other craftsmen in the world, a sword crafted by the man of Borelimis has not once failed it's yielder. Others have agreed that Galenius had already specifically chosen people whom to present his work to, but others did not seem satisfied with such a personality. They would have paid a million more watz if it mean even receiving an unfinished blade from him. Only five have been recorded to have been able to receive a gift from Galenius in the past century, all of them deemed as heroes with such astonishing achievements, worthy to be proud to behold such blade. All five weapons recorded to be gifted, yet the last one remains unknown to the world on whom it might be. Jayus couldn't help but smile, hands grazing on the engraved letter of the leather containing a dagger.

"One per selection they say? Then what am I supposed to do when the old man gave me two." Crimson eyes traced the gift of Galenius. Jayus never thought he'd receive two gifts that day he met Galenius by accident. One man in a million others could have waited until they retired before they could meet Galenius but at the age of fifteen years old, Jayus was already practicing how to put Galenius gifts to good use. Although, rather unfortunate according to him, he could not persuade the old man to work for him even if he'd pointed a sword at god as he had hoped he could the moment he heard of Galenius tales. However that was the last he had ever seen of the old man. And the fact that he had been blessed by him remains a secret to this very moment. Delicate hands shone a brilliant copper under the sun as Jayus slipped off the dagger from it's leather case. The blade, a shiny silver from Jayus immense care and attention began to reflect light as soon as it was brought out. He flicked it up in the air and caught it again on the handle and repeatedly threw it up in the air a couple more times.