Sowwie!!!*real smut*

First I wonna apologize for no smut in the last episode. They were supposed to have make-up-s*x afterwards...But i released it too soon...
Then I never got back to it...

Another thing... I redownloaded unOrdinary recently...and I reread a lot of old episode. Looking back on blyke and Isen, I can't see Isen as dom so much anymore. So I'm writing from the view of the boys from the earlier episodes... Now...

SMUT FOUL LANGUAGE DIRTY TALK  AHEAD (_+#*!))*★

Boy x boy smut ahead! If you are not comfortable with this, then feel free to skip this episode!

Blyke POV

"Isen hurry the hell up and pick a pen damnit! We've been in this Isle for a hour! You spend so much time shopping for pens..." I mutter

"Yeah well I wouldn't have to spend all this time shopping for new pens if you didn't spend so much time breaking all of my pens" He growled back at me.

"Psh, whatever. But I'm just letting you know now, That I'm sure that pen can't love you the way I do." I said leaning against a wall. I cross my arms in attempt to look upset, but of course he's still busy with his dumb pen's. I don't get what his deal is with these pens anyways. He says it helps him relax a lot...

"Ok!look at this one I've chosen! This gel pen has a nice frame, and the clip foundation is incredible!" He says waving a navy blue pen in my face.

I roll my eyes and lower his hand with my own.

Stupid Isen... Don't you understand I don't care?

I think to myself. I put my hands in my pocket, and start walking. He follows behind me. I peek behind me, and there he goes  admiring his pen again...

Isen POV

DAMN!! How the hell does this guy have such a fat ass?! And he walks as of he dosent even know!! Why does it bounce like such?! Can he feel it move up and down as he walks?!!?
I internally scream.

He takes a quick peek back, and I look to the pen in my hand to not seem like such a creep. And since I've done that, I feel like he's walking faster...

Blyke POV

Seriously, what the hell is so special about pens?! I shout in my head.

As we reach the register, Isen sits down his pen, a new journal, and two shirts, one red and one yellow on the conveyor belt. At first, I'm slightly confused as to when he even picked the shirts up, but then I realized it was probably when I went to the bathroom and he disappeared. Though him disappearing is pretty normal. He takes the bag in his hands, and thanks the cashier lady. As we get walking, I offer to hold the bag seeing that he looked a little tired, but he rejected my help.

As we entered my dorm, Isen sat his bag down, and pulled out the shirts inside of there. I look at the red shirt he handed me, and smile.

"Ketchup" I say.
"Yeah! And mine says mustard!!" He says with a utterly pure smile on his face. "Ugh, your so cringe"I chuckle looking at the shirt again. I kiss him and pinch his nose. "Thank you for such a thoughtful gift" I tell him.

Shortly after I put the shirt away, Isen asked me to go sit on the couch.
I was sceptical, but in the end I went and sat down.

Shortly after, Isen came to the couch and pinned my legs together with his own knees on the couch pillow, and
Grabbed my chin lifting it so we could meet eye to eye. He grasped my lips with his In a rough kiss. He stood on his knees over me, which made him a little taller than usual. He could tell I had a hint of arousal, as always. And as usual, we fought for dominance over each other, with me winning like always. I stuck my tongue far enough to touch his little dangle in the back of his throat, but luckily he wasn't born with gag reflex. Even though he still stood in his knees over me, i was dominating this make out sesion. He let off the kiss, and slid off my jacket. He tossed it aside and took off my shirt admiring my build like always.