𝒫𝒶𝑔ℯ 9 ℴ𝒻 15: 𝒜𝒹𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

Sorry for the delay ❤️ excuse any errors ! Enjoy 🥰

Orlando, FL
October 13, 2012

The car sped at 65mph as he drove in the Orlando highway on a Saturday morning while he played soft 2000s R&B in his drop-top. Ivy sat back letting the wind whisk on her soft face feeling its harsh breeze. The morning sun shined brightly down at them but her eyes were covered by a pair of sunglasses. Her arms were folded against her black short dress as her head was back against the seat taking all the vitamin. Although it was the middle of October, Florida still held its heat from the summer and it was a beautiful day out for Ivan to take his girl to a day she deserved.

After a few minutes of holding patiences Ivy opened her eyes, turning her head towards Ivan who was already admiring the way the sun highlighted her brown skin from his driver seat.

"Where are we going creep?" Ivy squinted sitting up as she unfolded her arms. She was curious to know where their early adventure was going to be as he hasn't said one word of his plans since he picked her up.

"Chill...I can't tell you but put this on cause we almost there" Ivan let out a deep chuckle as he been caught from Ivy's curious eyes. Then he hand her his mother head scarf he stole while his jacket flapped in the air of the rapid wind.

"Are you trying to kidnap me into some woods somewhere?!" She nervously giggled as she eyed the mischief behind his smile.

"No dummy, just put it on. You'll love it, TRUST me" His full lips curved into a small smile as she sat confused in the passenger seat.

"Fine" She scrunched her nose in a playful disgust removing her sunglasses, she then tied the scarf around her eyes. "Okay I'm ready"

"Okay stay like that for about...mm 10 minutes. I'll tell you when to take it off. NO CHEATING"

"10 minutes?!" Ivy swatted his hands that were tugging the scarf so make sure her doe eyes were properly covered. Ivan laughed flicking her under chin while Ivy's mugged face that was plastered under her covered eyes.

"Yes baby, 10 minutes. You gone see the signs and shit, Ion want that. It's a surprise" He snickered glancing back at her attitude and the front of the road seeing his upcoming exit.

"This is ridiculous"

Ivan waved her off driving in silence just hearing the wind engulf their ears for the rest of the ride until the revealing sign came about.

"Okay, take the scarf off" Ivan smiled eagerly as Ivy untied the scarf, she lightly pressed on her lashes adjusting them. "Look up baby" He pressed as she was taking her sweet time not wanting her to miss the entrance sign.