I'm here!!! (Halifax)

I got to Halifax awhile ago, at noon, but we went to the Mic Mac Mall first. I went to Lush, and I just wanted to say, Lush is fuc*ing wonderful. They treated me like a princess. They asked if I wanted to test some body washes, so I chose Dirty, and she brought over a bowl of warm water and poured the soap on my hand and she massaged my hand, and honestly, after using that soap my hand was SUPER soft and fresh smelling. Then she showed me the bathbombs, and demonstrated how they work with half of a fizzbanger, and did the same with a blue skies bubble bar. In the end, I bought a Dragon's Egg, Fizzbanger, Big Blue, Granny takes a dip, Sex Bomb (don't judge), Twilight, and a Marshmallow. Now, I've never used any Lush products, but I think I'll love Dragon's Egg. I'm so excited to go home and use one! But the story ain't over. As I walked up to the cash register, the clerk introduced me to their Charity Pot, and told me what it does, and I couldn't resist buying one, but not without sampling it first, and once again, she masaged my hand, and now my hands are soft, and I am very pleased. Altogether I spent $61.35 at Lush. Which is fine. After going to Lush, I then went to La Senza, where I bought two bras, and then I went to Aero Postal, where I bought a cute shirt, and sandals. Altogether I had an AWESOME time, and I won't be back in Halifax for a long time, so I made the best of it.

#Haulforlife