1) this wilderness school suckz

Ada Lee hates alarm clocks.

This sentiment became very apparent on Friday morning, when she groaned and grasped desperately at the tiny annoying box that wouldn't shut up. In her attempts to flip the snooze button, she ended up waking herself through less desirable circumstances when she missed the clock entirely, flipping herself off the bed in a heap of unorganized blankets.

Ada yelped, then groaned at the ungodly hour she woke up: 6:30. She heard a faint question be yelled from downstairs.

"I'm up, I'm up!"

The girl stared through her light brown at the closet on the opposite wall in a hazy morning daze. Today's the Wilderness School field trip thingy. She couldn't decipher if that was a good thing or a bad. The wilderness school was just a place for messed up kids like her with messed up stories.

Ada climbed up, picked an outfit that looked semi-decent, and ran downstairs to be met with drizzly hot pancakes.

"Breakfast, and there's some drinks in the fridge if you want any." Miss Cormace, your guardian was in a rush, obviously more occupied on different tasks now. She filed through multiple papers on the other side of the table while Ada shoveled the fluffy delicacy into her mouth, making her speech slurred. "Thankshhh."

Miss Cormace took a glance at the clock on her wrist. You're going to be late. Bus leaves in five minutes." Her voice was as cold as usual, so hyper focused on bills and papers that she didn't even look at Ada.

Ada already expected that answer and ran out, scraping her plate off and leaving. "Bye, I'll be back by 4 PM." She informed.

Miss Cormace mumbled a short response that she didn't hear. Not that Ada expected anything more, but it still somewhat irked the girl.

She closed the door with a loud click and kicked off to the bus stop.

~~~~

Ada decided that she hated loud, obnoxious bus full of people slightly more than alarm clocks. She sat next to her good friend Leo, with Piper in the back. Ada always appreciated Piper. She was a great victim of her pranks, and was seriously pretty. I mean, it was ridiculous. The girl had choppy hair and old worn jeans and still looked like a goddess, making Ada wonder if she should try makeup.

"Why are you being sooo quiet?" The dark curly haired boy to the right of you questioned. "I didn't even do anything stupid to you yet.''
Leo, latino of the year. His curly black hair obscured a hairline that Ada swore to catch on camera for blackmail in the future. So far, she has been unsuccessful. Mainly because she did not own a phone or camera.

Leo wasn't looking at her, fiddling with some sort of metal in his hands. Ada stuck her hand out and Leo passed her one for her to mess around with. She spun the metal circle in her hand aimlessly.

"Just thinking of how I'm gonna get Coach Hedge to do something stupid." She mumbled absentmindedly.

The boy breathed through his nose. "That's easy. Get in trouble and make him embarrass himself."

Ada shook her head, flipping the metal in the air. "I've already done that like - a MILLION times." She dragged out the end of her sentence. She was gonna add more to her statement, but Leo already swung his head around to talk to Piper.

Oh, and her boyfriend that looked like he came out of a rom-com: Jason. Blond haired blue eyed and tanned. He was built like a model you'd see on the cover of VOGUE.

Ada caught the end of a sentence as she turned around to hear them.

"...all been framed! Ada didn't almost fall off the school roof. I didn't run away six times. Piper didn't steal a BMW"